45. I Am His Dark Sister

Rhaenyra wasnt happy but Davina was happy to kill her. 

"To dragonstone?" Davina suggested. 

"Thought you would never ask." Aegon agreed. 

"On the way back we will see if Cregan and Tommen need anything for Sunfyre." Davina suggested. 

Rhaenyra stared off into the distance as Davina came up behind her.

"Where is Daemon!" Rhaenyra demanded. Davina chuckled as she got closer. "Tell me the truth!"

"You say you want the truth but the truth is hard to take how honest do you want me to be..." Davina countered.

"Where!"

"He should have known the world had eyes and ears and they all talked. I guess he thought they wouldnt tell. I did a little digging He piled on the trouble. I didn't put him in it... I just had the shovel." Davina smirked back at Rhaenyra.

"He was my husband! He was the love of my life!"

"The boys are safe at the capital for what its worth." Davina added "they were always my boys. I will keep them safe."

"Who will protect them from you?" Rhaenyra countered.

"You see Im not clouded by Daemon. I dont need to be protected or have others protected from my blindness. You forgot about your children how could you do that?" Davina shouted.

"He fell for me. He loved me!"

"Digging your hole deeper Rhaenyra." Davina hissed.

"We fell in love!"

"I guess they call it falling, because you еnd up on your face sleeping by yourself in a bed you didn't make. Think it's written in the stars until you're all alone." Davina reminded her.

"You took my happy ending!" Rhaenyra shouted.

"Ten feet deep in getting deeper on the double. I didn't put you in it I just had the shovel." Davina whispered before lunging at her. Rhaenyra had lost her fire but losing Daemon hurt more than anything in that moment.

"It was mine is was all mine, I got everything and you stole everything! I was golden!" Rhaenyra shouted. 

"Narcissists don't have insecurities, right? Must be nice." Davina remarked. Rhaenyra screamed out as Davina got on top of her. Davina bit down on Rhaenyra ear.

"I understand why fury likes ripping people apart." Davina remarked spitting out her ear. "Its really rewarding removing body parts."  Rhaenyra pushed her off as she clung to her ear.

"After everything I did for you and all the pain he put me through you do the same. But what hurts the most is that you pushed your wonderful boys away. Harwin's sons. Laenors sons."

"Neither of them gave a damn about those boys!"

"They did care. What the fuck did you do?" Davina hissed. "You ignored them."

"Laenor fucked all the boys. Harwin... didnt have that spark-"

"Spark enough to have three boys with him!" Davina countered.

"You don't understand-"

"I do! I do understand thats the fucking problem. I warned you and you saw me crying on the floor for moons and yet you didnt care!"

"I cared-"

"About you." Davina agreed. "Thats why you will never be queen." Rhaenyra's eyes darted around.  "What are you looking for Rhaenyra?"

"We were family, you and I were each others best friends!" Rhaenyra knew she had lost and now she was groveling. 

"Even the strongest feelings expire when ignored or taken granted for." Davina corrected.  "Any last words? How about I'm sorry and I will stay away from the capital and wont do any treason?"

"He loved me!" 

"Wrong words." Davina corrected. "You loved him. Daemon loved Daemon." Davina corrected. "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved that's everything.

"You are just jealous."

"He tried to kill me. I'm sorry I wasted so much time on him." Davina corrected. "I've never been better. Stupid Daemon, Dick head fucking waste of time." Davina declared. "I'm glad that he ruined my life because I've never been better. SO now let me twist the knife. Hang your ego out to dry. Because Rhaenyra you know I love to crush your delicate pride. I don't miss Daemon, I don't want him. He's ash blowing away at the capital right now and I... I've never been better."

"I don't believe you."

"I don't care what you believe." Davina corrected as she looked her in the eyes. Davina smiled and lifted up her fist raised her middle finger and blew Rhaenyra a kiss. "So I should have Thanked you both for fucking with my head for years. 'Cause now I know everything I don't want in life. And I'm fucking good now. So thank you for showing me what I'd never want again."

"Dont do this, dont do this, my father wouldnt want-"

"Dont tell me what Viserys would have wanted. He waas my brother long before he was your father and he was my husband long after you abandoned him." Davina reminded her as she pulled her blade out. 

"Thats dark sister." Rhaenyra rasped. 

"I am his dark sister." Davina corrected. Rhaenyra choked for breath as Davina jammed her blade into Rhaenyras chest. Rhaenyra choked for breath as davina twisted the knife.

"Rhaenyra, you can spend an eternity with Daemon hell."