26. Snowball

Wither / Jaime Lannister out now!

"You are going to have to distract him while I secure this." Davina remarked. Cregan looked between Davina and Fury.

"Distract your dragon?" Cregan countered.

"Yeah, you see, he is touchy when it comes to saddles and you claimed I need to help him control the tail through the stirrups, therefore I need to saddle him." Davina agreed. "And you will get eaten if I let you do it."

"Right, so how to distract him?" Cregan questioned. Davina knelt down and balled up some snow throwing it at Cregan.

"I'm sure you will figure something out." Davina offered before picking up her saddle she struggled with it, her body still healing but she made it to Fury. Fury grumbled when he saw it.

"Your turn Stark!" Davina declared.

"I'm..." Cregan sighed making a Snowball, "Fury, look here." Cregan offered and Fury's gaze shifted slowly, deadly to Cregan. He threw the snowball in the air and Fury watched it fall in front of him.

"What kind of a throw is that?" Davina called from atop of Fury. She reached down looping the straps her ass in the air as she contorted. Cregan knelt down making another snowball but his eyes were on her. Davina sat back adjusting the straps again and loosening it. Fury growled.

"Cregan!" Davina demanded and Cregan threw the snowball and Fury chomped at it, it broke in his mouth and his face soured.

"He looks like he might eat me

"He looks like he might eat me." Cregan remarked.

"Nonsense," Davina peered around. "Oh yeah thats his mad face." Davina agreed. "But its fine I got the saddle on... what if we call it your personal throne?" Davina questioned sliding from Fury's back. "Fury's fancy throne? You like that?" Fury grumbled rubbing his face on it.

"No, no, no you leave it please." Davina begged.

"He's going to hate this next part isnt he?" Cregan realized.

"Since you will be touching his tail, yeah, he will." Davina agreed.

Cregan moved carefully behind Fury, Fury's large head turned tracking Cregans movements. Davina leaned against Fury's back leg as Cregan looked at his tail.

"It's healed well. I'm surprised, honestly thought it would take longer." Cregan remarked.

"So you want to put the tail on?" Davina questioned.

"It's almost done, I needed to make sure the saddle- you know I have never had to make a dragon saddle before, our saddler either." Cregan informed her.

"Lucky you." Davina agreed.

"I need to weld the final part, that will attach to your stirrup and you will have to control the tail fin.

The tail fin itself is, essentially, a fan shaped like Fury's tailfin, with leather held together by metal rods. Its original iteration consisted of merely the tail fin portion but Cregan knew that wouldnt work it needed to be attached for movement, eventually, the whole thing evolved to include a series of gears, pulleys, and cables controlled by a foot pedal mounted on a saddle which Davina would sit on and controlled the pedal from.

"Hey Cregan are those Raven's in yet?" Davina questioned as he looked up from his sketchbook as the iron melted down for the part.

"No, I'm sorry Davina." And he was, at the very least she could tell her family that she was okay. He tensed when she wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"Thanks for doing all this for Fury." Davina whispered in his ear and he crossed his arms over hers keeping her up against him.

Here she is, folks. The woman who is going to carry my children Cregan wanted to declared as Davina relaxed into him. She's also the woman he was going to be fucking relentlessly. Morning, noon and night. Because she's just that goddamn hot and made him feel all the things all at once.

DId she have any idea that her squeezable tits were smashed up against his chest right now? If he turned around, one little boost and she could wrap her thighs around him. He would love that, he had it all pictured in his mind. He would love the whole of Westeros to know Queen davina Targaryen was coming home with him, was sleeping in his bed, even if it was just sleeping, for now. But soon enough her panties are going to be on his floor.

Cregan could see it now.

"What are you thinking of?" Davina questioned.

"You."