Chapter 16

Evelina

I could tell that Aaron wasn't pleased with me as I hid the truth about Rodger from him. I had very little choice in this, or so I thought. Furthermore, I was getting ready for our ceremony so was Lyra. We both wore white, a color that symbolizes purity. Mine was long made of pearly white silk material with a Caterina front slit running from my thigh to the ground, a total mixture of sexy and elegance. Lyra's dress was absolutely beautiful, a plunged neck satin gown.

Clara walked me down the flowered garden where everyone was beautifully seated and awaiting. While Sia walked Lyra, everything looked perfect and the moon's light danced on our skin, everything had a little touch of magic.
I was so excited this was finally happening but nervous too, looking at Lyra, she was all excited as Clara opened a book of magic, I looked around my eyes searching for Aaron as I felt him through the bound I could feel he was close, and finally, my eyes landed upon him. I couldn't tear my eyed away from him as he was dashing in a jet black slim - fit tuxedo, he looked too good. He walked right up to me not taring away from looking at each other, my body and soul sang to him.

He stood in front of me and Daniel stood in front of Lyra, Sia handed Aaron and Daniel a Red stripe of ribbon each and instructed  they tied it to our left-hand wrist as Clara read the spell that marked our souls as one for eternity.

“repeat after me, with this rune I take you bodily, spirit, and heart for eternity to remain as one.” they repeated, and I could feel my magic burning on the tip of my skin, with that, they tied the ribbon on our wrist. Clara turned to me and Lyra giving a white stripe ribbon" with this rune I accept you under the moon baring witness I tie us together till death do us part.” we repeated after her and she smiled at us looking at me and Lyra.

“ You may now seal your ties with a kiss.” Aaron didn't waste any time as he pulled me into a kiss and I could hear whistles and laughs, and I kissed him back.

My felt something shift in the atmosphere, a different power was present that I began to recognize and fear drank my soul, he was here.
Aaron grabbed me before he let out a dangerous snarl. people stood up in action stance.

“sorry I entered without an invitation, loves by, I could not miss this occasion.” Rodger spoke as he walked, looking at everyone ready to attack if he so dared too. The Alpha walked right up to him.

“You aren't welcomed here so leave now before …" he was rudely interrupted by Rodger,”I have no business with you am here to collect what's mine from your property and I will be off.” there was silent from them as they dangerously glared at each other.

“I will only say it once, that you leave.” Aaron spoke through gritted teeth and his wolf had welcomed himself through his mission, awaiting the moment it needed to shift and attack.

“Fuck let's stop playing like this. Where are my manners let me reintroduce myself…" he stopped talking and looked at me and back at Aaron before revealing a cynical smile, which I knew too well something evil was brewing in his mind.

It was happening again his was commanding my magic wheeling against me as I started muttering a spell, Aaron shook me to stop, but I couldn't, it was dark magic and I felt it eating away at my soul as the Alpha fell to the ground crunching his heart and unable to breathe.

“He will remain in this state until he does, which is not long from now” I was killing him and I could see his misery.
Aaron was about to shift, but I held his hand to halt him not to as killing Rodger would lead to the Alpha dying with tears in my eyes.” his killing your father.” I always knew he would find me but right now, he brought magic into a wolf fight which wasn't a fair fight.

“I will not hand you over Eve, I just won't, be held on to my hand.” I would never be able to live with killing his father with my magic. Rodger looked at us smiling. He enjoyed this every bit, he loved hurting people.

“not much time you too.” it was Larissa who let out a cry for her mate as the bond was breaking, Aaron let my hand go before he could say anything. Rodger held my arm and my magic set his father free, and we disappeared in the portal he came through the last thing I heard was
“I'll find you Eve.” As Aaron screamed after me. I was back to Rodger. I felt the pain of separation within me as I was far from Aaron, but I felt his presence in my soul. I had to be strong, I needed a strategy to kill this monster.

Not only that, but I needed to protect my magic from him, and I needed to gain his trust first. Maybe I could kill him because now I had all my powers and not even he could stop me from using it.

I hope Lyra would know what to do next to help me match Rodger in the fight when the time comes. I was no longer the slave Evelina he knew back then, I was now a Luna and my mate was coming for me, I had to fight to protect my people because I belonged, and I was loved. I had something to fight for.

“I will have to find a way to remove that bond the wolf created with love.” there was nothing he could do to remove a sacred tied that was tied under a full moon with a prophecy, we were bound to one another by fate.