Chapter 28

Everlina

Darkness was this world and I could not see anything, but it was freezing, I could sense shadows around me. There were whispers and I could barely tell what was being said, and I were unable to feel any magic within me, which was scaring me. I was stuck in the world of the dead and I knew it, I felt my heart aching, betrayal hanged over me and the need to kill was consuming me. These were not my emotions but Aaron's and I needed to find my way back to him and make things right with him, and I was too clouded by emotions about Clara's condition and ignoring my love to the man whose soul was now calling to mine. I hope this spell worked and Clara recovered for what it's worth.

I knew too well that the longer I was in here I was slowly dying in the world of the living, but why was Agatha not breaking this spell. A light emerged from the darkness, it was a beautiful red head dressed in a white lacy cloak, she was glowing in this darkness like the angel of light.
“Everlina of Starrock, why are you here? You were supposed to be here” she held a straight face revealing no emotions.” I came to free a lost soul.” she looked at me for a bit more before coming closer to this was not right, why was I am not waking up.”the spell that was cast is not the spell to free a loss soul but to replace one, and you went against the law using forbidden magic.” what was she talking about I wasn't replacing Clara I was simply helping her find her way back to her body. My mind went back to Agatha. She did this to me, I was so blinded by my emotions that I failed to see that an oracle like her had already caught a glimpse of this and knew exactly when I would ask her for help, and she would strike at me when I was weak and anguished. How foolish of me to trust her, but what was her true intention as she could not just want to kill me for nothing, there was something that she needed.”You are dying, and your magic has been stolen from you.”her words made sense, clearing and answering the questions I had, this is what Agatha was after and Rodger was just a mere distraction as she knew I would lose control and this was what she wanted.

“No.” I realized that I had endangered everyone as Agatha was too powerful now, and she got what she always wanted. “You failed to kill an evil with my magic, but instead you handed it my magic, you were foolish. I sacrificed my soul and thousands of witches died for you to be born and for the prophecy to come to light.”I could not believe who she was, she was the most powerful witch to have ever lived before and at the same time, guilt are away at me as I failed her. "Kalidah." I now recognized the witch and I could not do anything as I was now useless without my magic.

If Agatha stolen all my magic, what was keeping me alive between the two worlds should I not be dead? I looked at kalidah who seemed to read my every thought. “the babies in your womb have powerful magic from all the Nine witches of starrock bloodline, and they bear a wolf soul, their magic is what's keeping you alive” Am what now how did that even happen this was too much. I did not know how to feel about the babies as I felt that I was not ready or that I have put them in danger Aaron would never forgive me was I even going to make it out alive. I held my head and I touched my belly. I could not feel them and Aaron did not know because they were hidden by Kalidah's magic.”That's not possible?”Kalidah stared at my belly and I could see she felt something towards my babies.” you are lucky to be able to carry them because they are the reason you will be given a second chance by them.” more souls emerged from the darkness, it was ancient witches and they all surrounding me, a familiar face among them was my grandma. Tears filled my eyes as I realized I failed my bloodline and handed their magic to an enemy who I had no idea what she would do with it.

“Everlina you need not worry about the witch and your magic, it's yours, it will find it's way back to you.” I approached her, but she stopped me. I was hurt, but she held no emotion in here. I could not say much as Kalidah touched my belly and I could hear their heart beats my heart fluttered. I never felt anything like this.”they are beautiful." she came closer to me and I disliked how close she got, she kissed me I pulled back.”what are you doing?” I was kissed by an ancient witch, that was not sitting well with me.”giving you magic, and I don't enjoy this one bit.”I wanted to ask if there's no other way before she kissed me so hard I actually started to feel my mate as I kissed back, and his scent filled the room. I opened my eyes and I saw everyone standing over me, and I was back to life. my eyes fell on Aaron who stood up and looked at me and I could sense his anger and worry.

“thank Goddess you woke up, Aaron would have killed me.”Agatha spoke, She looked at me pretending to care about me and I had to reveal her true identity and the people behind it. I would also play this game and pretend I don't know what happened.
Aaron picked me up and left the room without a word, and boy he was mad.