chapter 3

Aaron

I couldn't have anything right at this moment my mind was filled with images of how I should take her right then and there I fought hard to handle my mind and oh my wolf shifted under me demanding that she was our mate and we needed to protect her,mark her and mate her. So fucken hard to even control when one half is fighting the other and my body held all evidence of how I felt.

How could this be at first I thought she had cursed a spell on me but she came so close to me and that's when I felt the bond pulling at us her eyes glowed so bright, her rosy scent driving me insane and the fire inside us bursting and drawing us closer. She is so fucken beautiful that's was worse I couldn't find any fault in her beauty.

My father is alpha of our pack after him I should be alpha, our people hated witches and they avoided us and we would kill them without hesitation.  Godess now places my fate to be mates with a witch our very sworn enemy since centuries ago.

"Aaron are you okay?" I looked at Eric my brother watching me from the door, his finally woken up and looking better.

"Eric come in I sort of been worried about you guys, how are you feeling?" He smile as he brushed his hair back looking as if he had never been sick.

"Am okay and the others too, but I think its rather ridiculous that father was considering letting that witch go..." at that I turned to him giving my full attention

"What would you rather have him do with her as she's just weak and useless." My brother's face held anger and I wonder...

"She almost killed us and she used magic in our lands and the rule stated if they were to pose a threat or harm someone in our lands we kill them."
My wolf pushing forward as my voice deepening and losing control of my words.

"You wanna fucken kill her a harmless female?" I let out a dangerous growl .

"She almost killed us what's your fucken problem."  He was right but nobody would touch what was mine witch or not

"She healed you didn't she?stop being fucken petty." With that I walked out and as felt my bones snapping my shift took over.

My wolf was fuming at the thought they would threaten our mate, I know she is a witch and the right thing to do for my people would be to reject her and I would forever live in pain and sorrow.
Alphas who ruled without a mated were considered weak but a wolf and a witch was unheard of an abomination to our kind.

I walked up to the pack house as everyone was there and there was a commotion going on so I entered the room I was met with another pack had visited us, Silver Pack was here in our lands they mostly came to discuss business and the Alpha Gale was my uncle my father's twin brother. Looking around the room my eyes landed on hers she was looking straight at me I could smell her and her need for me.

"Aaron " my uncle shook my hand and hugged me he looked happy to see me and I smiled back as I sat down next to him.

"I hear that you and your brothers captured a witch in your lands." My wolf didn't like my uncle's tone and I held him down.

"On the next full moon we will behead her and send a message to her kind if they dare come into our lands and threaten our kind with their actions will be punishable by death itself." All I could see was red as my wolf pushed forth grabbing my uncle and challenging an alpha.

"You dare threaten my mate!!!"