chapter 4

Evelina

The room fell onto whispers, growls, and snarl. The two male attacking each other I could feel the power of Alpha's radiating the room my mouth has been covered  ever since he said I was his mate. How brave he was to accept it and say it out loud in front of everyone, I couldn't do that now, could I? He was going to get himself killed, and I was already dead by the sound of that alpha's word.

“Aaron, what are you saying, how that could be she's…” His mother spoke with tears in her eyes, his father step in between the two alpha's tearing them apart.

“Aaron, you better bare your neck to your uncle.” His father, the alpha spoke, and I knew he wouldn't do as told. Men like him did not like being told what to do.

“I am afraid I can't bare my neck father he threatened my mate and his not my alpha, but please excuse my actions as I was also surprised by my wolf which he was trying to protect…” I couldn't allow him to go on with this nonsense, as I cut in, not letting him finish.

“I can never accept a wolf as…” I was rudely interrupted as I was slammed against the wall, his strong hands covering my mouth. Our bodies pressed together, and somehow I hated what my body was doing right now as a little burst of electricity shot up my spine and my soft parts pulling. The power this bond held was beyond anything I have ever felt in my life.

“ I do not understand why Goddess made a witch my mate, but I will not reject you because I do not know what are we destined for with this fate.”

He meant he will accept me and panic was written all over my face, I would be killed and same for him. This was no joke!

“We both might be destined to die very painfully.” I shot back angrily, trying to set free from his hold.

“Aaron I think it's best you give her space we need to discuss with you more privately about this matter as we were not aware you are mates even the possibility has never ever.” The alpha he had challenged spoke, looking at us.

“Alpha Gale I think you are right as I had a vision I would to inform you all about. Alpha Gideon, with your permission, I would like to dismiss the other members of the packs. The old bitch of an Oracle spoke, both alphas nodded in agreement.

Everybody was leaving as I decided to move along in motion to head out I yanked back by Aaron grabbing my waist. “What are you doing” he looked at me, I felt a bit embarrassed as I smelt of potions and herbs to be this close to him was rather embarrassing.

“You are staying by my side since everyone knows what you are to me, they might…" I interrupted him.

" So you don't trust your people?” He looked down at me and I moved closer, involuntary movement amazed me bloody bond. A smirk played along the Corners of his lips at that, my heart skipped a beat.

“I don't trust any wolf next to a witch” I smiled at him that he actually had started to care for me with the bond twisting us hard. This was a joke .

Everybody settled in their sit and positioning them self in the direction of the old Oracle, she looked at me and I looked down as I knew too well she was about to let them murder me.

“Evelina Starrock is the witches name and I know this because I saw her and I did not say as I did not understand my vision.” Sold to a pack by my kind, gosh I fucken hate her and I would die trying to kill this fuck Oracle hag!

“You dare speak my name!" I was shushed by this hag once more, I really was fuming how could she give out my name like that?

“In my vision I saw her barring his mark on her neck, the moon's light graced it. Aaron stood, to cover her form under a witchling moon.” She meant the bond was true, and it was graced by the moon goddess herself.

“War will stir up among our own if we accept this, and chaos will break every corner of our lands.” Alpha Gideon spoke with concern. It was only natural for war to come for us we were two people who should have never crossed paths

“Our enemies will use this as means to recruit other packs to wage war with us, brother this is beyond us.” Alpha Gale spoke and in everything, did they forget about my kind, the war between werewolves and witches?

“Brother rejects this bond I know it's hard but losing our people over her and to start a…" Eric spoke looking at Aaron, his words hurt him as the look in his eye caused my heart to ache.

“If they reject the bond they will both die Aaron's wolf will firstly run wild and after a year he'll die” what was she saying now my inside knotted of the thought of dying from rejection.

“I think we don't have a choice here, and am never going to reject him.”He looked at me with an agreeing look.

“If war comes for us, I will fight, and I hope my people will fight alongside with me as this is why packs protect their own, the destiny was created by goddess for a reason and I don't believe she could put me in a path I couldn't walk. It's time this witch and wolf business came to an end” He spoke with his beast both coming as in one deep voice, He stood up power radiating him not just any power but Alpha power it filled the room even the two alpha's couldn't control that much power.

I recognized the power he wheeled within his wolf was an Alpha king and my eyes widening I looked at the oracle, and she nodded with acknowledgment.

“ Oh Shit the prophecy spoke of alpha king a true king amongst werewolves who was the most powerful among wolf he was to be mated to a witch of…" how was this happening did I even know who I was.

“Starrock bloodline because you are born from royalty and you're the last of your bloodline.” The oracle finished off as looked at me, I finally understood.