Chapter 2

The next morning I'm woken up at 10am by Avery bursting into my room.
"NIKKI- oh- sorry I didn't know you had someone ov-" then her jaw drops.

I lift my head up and look at her. Dom is already awake and on his phone. I glance at it briefly and it looks like he is texting someone named Adam. I look back at Avery with my eyes half opened.
"Yes Avery?"
"Can I talk to you in my room real quick? I need you to show you something"
"Yes Avery, give me a minute". I rub my eyes with my hand then slowly sit up. Avery leaves the room as I'm sitting up. After the door closes I look over at Dom. "Good morning" then stretch my arms as high as I can.
"Good morn sleepy head. I'm assuming that's your roommate? She seems interesting" he chuckles. He sounds like he just woke up not too long before me because his voice has that super sexy morning raspy type of sound to it.

"Good morning. Yeah that's Avery, or Dr.Campbell at work. She's a different breed." I chuckle at the end of my sentence.

"She seems very energetic. I love people like that. You better go see what she has to show you" he chuckles again and gives me a quick little good morning kiss.

"Okay, I'll be back. Don't go anywhere". I laugh and stand up. I stretch one more time then stand up and go towards Avery's room. When I walk in she is getting dressed for the day because she clearly just got home not too long ago. She runs to close her door as soon as I get in then looks at me with the most surprised look ever. "What?" I said as I raise one of my eyebrows.
"Nikki. Is that the guy you left with? Do you know who he is-?"

"Yes he is the guys I left with last night. And to answer your second question, I've gotten to know him yes. But why are you acting this surprised over it? It's a hot British guy that I came home from the bar with, dry humped on the couch, then slept in the same bed with. He asked me on a date last night while we were watching the kissing booth. Nothing too extreme."

"Nicole Elizabeth Owens. That man, is not just any man."

"I know. Why do you think I left the club with him." I laugh. But then my laugh slowly fades when I realize Avery isn't laughing what so ever.

"Nicole. On your way home. Did anyone stop you guys and take pictures of or with you last night?"

It takes me a second but then I slowly begin recalling the conversations and events that happened on the way back to my apartment. "Now that I think about it, yeah. This guy stoped and had us pose for a picture but I didn't really think anything of it. Why?"

"Nicole. He's famous. I know because I fucked his guitar player in the bathroom at the club. I was with this Adam guy almost the whole night before my ex fwb texted me telling me she was having a crisis then met me at the club and I went back to her house the rest of the night. "

"Avery just because he has a guitar player doesn't mean he famous. I mean if he is then I don't blame him. He's hot as fuck and his voice is like free therapy. But like I said, that doesn't mean he's like, famous famous."

"That Adam guy showed me pictures of them on a stage. In huge venues. That guy that took a picture of you two last night could have been paparazzi. You never know."

"Avery you're still drunk. I'm going back to my room." I turn around and start walking towards her door and leave. I walk out towards the kitchen and I see Dom is already there making breakfast.

"Ooo, a British guy who can sing, make a girl orgasm, AND cook. I struck gold here" I smile and walk towards him.

"Hey I hope you don't mind, but my friend Adam is coming over. He doesn't like being alone in our house for some odd reason." He chuckles and continues talking. "Oh and also, I figured you and your friend might be hungry so I figured I would come out here and surprise you both with breakfast"