Chapter 19

It's Christmas Eve. We're all walking down the street to attempt last minute Christmas shopping. Tonight we are opening up the envelope that tells us what the gender of each baby is in my tummy. I'm excited now more than I was before. This time next year I'll be shopping for two little ones. It's crazy to think how far I've come the past few months. But onto current important things.

I need a gift for Tom. He's the only one I haven't boughten anything for yet. Same with Avery, so we split off from the boys and go to a fancy camera and tech store. I look at many different things but one thing that really stands out to me is a really nice cannon camera for filming. So I pick that and then Avery gets some lens attachments for it. We pay and then go to a maternity store to get clothes because I desperately need pants.

I find things that will work well with not only feel comfortable walking around the house and cities in, but stuff I can wear on stage too. The dress I used to wear isn't exactly pregnancy material now.

I get a few things but I still need a dress for stage time. We go to an emo store to hopefully have some luck. Avery ends up finding a shirt for Adam and some things for herself. As I look, and I mean LOOK, for that perfect dress that stands out to me I find a pair of pants that stand out to me instead. It's a pair of red and black leopard print bell bottom pants instead. So I grab those and then search for a top. I find an off the shoulder grey shirt with a small skull accent piece in the center of the neck area. I grab that and another simple black shirt with a design on the front and I grab a pair of black leather bell bottom leggings. I grab a black cropped t-shirt with a skull on it then check out. We meet back up with the boys and go home. We all finish wrapping up gifts and then go into the living room to hang out after we put our pajamas on.

"Dommmm can you make chicken for dinner????" Avery asks.

"Sure. Sounds good to me" Dom says and laughs.
Everyone agrees and he quickly instacarts the stuff so he can make it.

We put on Christmas music and start talking about random memories from our childhood.

"I remember when I was younger, I was in my room playing video games and then Nicole barged into my room and started to beg me to let her paint my nails. Eventually I let her and then our parents were pissed. But that only made her paint my nails more often. And then it turned into her teaching me about makeup and then I become better than her at it" River says and laughs.

"Oh my god dad was PISSED. He told me it made your 'faggotness' pop out more. So I looked dead into my dads eyes and goes 'if it won't be me then it'll be our neighbor he sneaks out to make out with' and then, and THENNN my dad went to the hardware store and put a lock on Rivers window." I laugh.

"So then I started using your window" River says.

"This man used to be a man whore. But Jack set you straight. Thank you Jack for making my brother a retired whore" i laugh.

"No problem. He's my whore" Jack says and kisses Rivers cheek.

Dom leans over and kisses my cheek. I look at him and smile.
"What's that for?"

"Just because I love ya" Dom says with a smile.

After a few more minutes the stuff gets here for dom to make dinner. While he makes dinner I go into the bedroom and decide to take a nap because I'm really tired.
I end up sleeping until Dom comes in to get me for dinner. I go out and sit down at the table.

Once we finish eating we clean up then go back in the living room. We put on another movie and then we decide to put our pajamas back on. After we put our pajamas on we collect back into the living room.