Chapter 10

It's about 4 days before Tour starts. They call us in to check out everything for a song to make sure we're happy with it before it's finalized. He takes a deep breath then has them press play on the music video.

They way they put all the clips together was perfect.
The song is about hardships in a relationship. The mental and physical abuse that can harm someone and how much it can affect a relationship. It's about meeting someone and the more you get to know them you realize how broken they are, but it just makes you wanna love them more.
Him and I have only been together for over a month now, but with him, everything feels so right. The moment I told him about my father and he didn't run away. . . That's the second I knew he was special, and different. I knew he was someone that I wouldn't find anywhere else. I love this boy.

I lean over and hug him tightly after it's over.
"This song is going to help so many people in more ways than one". I say to Dom.

"I know. That's why we wrote it, to show others that they aren't alone, and to show them that shit happens behind closed doors and offstage."

"I know, that's why I love what you do Dom."

"You mean what we do? I hope this will not be your only time producing a song."

"I-I don't know Dom. Do you really think I, of all people, could make something of myself through music? I'm just a surgeon, a doctor, I'm nothing special."

"You are special luv. Look at what we did in just 3 1/2 weeks. You could go so far. I believe in you."

"Are you sure?" I say with an unsure tone in my voice.

"Yes I'm sure. I'm positive" he says to me with a smile.

"Okay. I'll test the waters". I take a deep breath. I don't know how well I'll do but we'll see"

"Okay. You've always dreamed of it. You talk so passionately about it, I know you can do it."

I nod my head. "Okay. I'll check into it. Right now, let's talk about the music video. I think it's perfect"

He nods at me. "Yes. Everything is perfect. This is gonna be sick"

I nod and chuckle.

We select final pictures for the cover for the single and then fill out some paperwork. After several weeks of chaos, it's finally done.

"We did it babe! Dom says and starts jumping around. I get up and start jumping with him.

"Everything is set to go out tonight at midnight?"

"All set babe." He says with a giant smile. He pulls me close and kisses me, I kiss back. He brushes my cheek with his thumb. "You're so gorgeous. Ya know that?"

"I think you've told me before" I say and chuckle.

"Lets go home and get ready to pack? We leave tomorrow"

"Oh shit. I don't have any luggage"

"That's alright. Lets go buy some then"

We go to a store and I get this pretty violet luggage set. We go back to Doms house and we start packing.

The next morning We pack everything else we could possibly need then go downstairs Dom starts running around the house trying to find his passport and keys.