Chapter 50

I wake up around 5. I get up and get a shower than check my phone. Me and Blair text back and forth a little bit.

I turn on a tv show and sit in bed. I start dabbling on my guitar. As I'm sitting there the more I think about Blair the more I think it's a bad idea to be thinking of her in that moment.
I grab my phone and text her.
"I'm craving you right now".
I sit there waiting for a reply.
Eventually she replies. "Come over then. Maybe once Levi is in bed we can have fun like old times 😏"
I reply "yes ma'am. Getting ready now".

I get dressed and grab Nicole's car keys.
"You really need to get your own car." She says then proceeds to yell "you're a dad now!" As I go out the door.

I chuckle and start driving.
When I get there I see that she texted me to just go in when I get there so I do so.

"I'm here" I say a little loud after I walk in.

"Living room!" They yell in sync.
I chuckle and walk in.
"Perfect! You can color with us!" Levi says.
I chuckle. "Alright. I'm down." I say as I walk over to the couch and sit down.
"Not to brag but I've been told I'm pretty good at coloring." I say as I pick up a crayon.
He gives me a page to color and we continue.

"Can you play piano?" Levi asks me.

"Yeah I can. I can play a variety of instruments. Your aunt Nikki taught me some. And then friends taught me others as I grew older." I say in response to his question.

"Do you know any songs other than your own?" He asks.

"I know plenty. When I was on tour with yungblud before your aunt started opening for him I learned a few songs from Emmyn calleiro" I say and smile.

"From games we play?! Do you know his song girl shaped crater?" He asks excitedly.

"Of course I do. He used to play it backstage sometimes before he released it. He taught me the cords and we would play it while we jammed while crew was setting up. All of us who preformed would sit on tour busses and jam out, or find a coffee shop or something. My favorite was when we sat outside of a venue on the pavement of the parking lot eating random leftovers of food from days before just because we had so much leftovers between all of us. Definitely my favorite tour memory." I say.

"What was he like? Games we play is my favorite. Next to you of course" he says.

I smile and chuckle. "Definitely noted. You like the same music as mommy then huh?"

"Of course I do. We listen to Oasis all the time. She talks about how it was her first date with you, only she used to say my dad, but you are my dad so" he rambles and giggles at the end.

I look at Blair and smile. "I still have my pass. I hung it up last night".

"I still have mine. I always have it hanging up in my office. It reminded me of you" she says with a smile.

"I would have had my stuff up from when we were together but um . . . Jack didn't like it" I say.

"I mean, I get it." She says.

"He um, actually this should probably be discussed later um, how about I play some guitar?". I quickly changed the subject only because Levi was there. He just met me, I don't want him knowing about stuff too deep yet.