Chapter 33

We are now working on the video shoot for Scarlets song. In scarlets music video she is filming in a warehouse that has a bedroom set up based off her childhood bedroom. It starts off with her watching YouTube and then she watches someone's coming out video. Then she closes her laptop and walks over to the mirror and looks at herself. She runs her hands all over her body. She's wearing a wig so she then goes into the bathroom and chops off a bunch of the long hair and dyes it pink.

Then we film her walking into a shop and buying outfits then going back to the house and getting ready for a night out. She climbs out the 'window' and then the next scene she is walks into a club. She uses a 'fake ID' to get in. As she is waiting in line she talks to a few lgbt members.

The rest of the video is her hanging out with them and slowly realizing who she really is. It ends with her playing in a field with a pride flag wrapped around her like a cape.
We takes some pictures for her song cover then wrap up the day.

A few days later we film Tessa's music video. Her music video starts off with her looking like a sloppy hot mess. Then when a 'friend' calls her she gets up and quickly gets ready to make herself look like she has her shit together.

Around 3/4ths of the way through the video of her constantly being there for other people she ends up in a mental hospital because her parents learned about her self harming. It ends with her looking way better physically which signifies that it's okay to get help, and if you get help then it could impact you positively.

Once we finish her music video shoot it goes fairly quickly so we end the night with a photo shoot. After we take pictures of her we quickly get ready and take osome pictures as a group.

Once we officially wrap up this day we go home so we can continue packing. We rented a few uhauls so we can move the big furniture over. All of us will be up all night but it'll be worth it because then we can start sleeping in our new rooms.

I get off the phone while the guys are working on bringing beds and bed frames downstairs.
"Alright, at midnight the electricity and gas as well as water will be switched over to the new house. Mom said she'll take care of the kids while we move and don't worry she has help so she'll be okay. Her new girlfriend is there to help her" I say as I start packing up the kitchen.

"Ooo mama got a girl" River says as he brings his and Rivers bed frame pieces down the stairs.

"Yep. I'm very happy for her, she deserves to be happy finally" I say and chuckle.

"Dom, why do you have Condoms in your junk drawer?" I say then hold up a massive box of condoms.
"Oh, those can be thrown out" he says and laughs.
I roll my eyes and chuckle as I chuck them into the trash.

I carefully wrap the plates in bubble wrap and set them into the boxes and label them as kitchen then grab more boxes and go upstairs to pack the bathrooms.

The boys take a trip over to the new house with the first round of furniture.

The girls help me pack all the smaller things into boxes and slowly fill the uhaul.

By 11:45 we have pretty much everything essential packed so we fill up the second uhaul with as much boxes as possible.

"Okay Tessa and Scar, you two drive the uhaul and me and Avery will follow in our cars because we packed stuff in there too over the past few days. The boys will be back to get more stuff but they'll have to use flashlights but they claim it's fine" I say and chuckle at the last part.

"Alright, sounds good. Let's roll" scarlet says and smiles.

We close the trunks of our cars and the back of the uhaul and drive.