Chapter 49

"What happened?" I ask River.

"Me and jack were laying there and Blair texted me"
He says in a panic.

"River . . ." I say and give him an "are you kidding me" kind of look.

He looks at me and starts to tear up.
"I can't stop thinking about her Nicole" he says quietly.

I hug him tightly.
"What are you going to do?" I ask him.

"Me and jack are on a break. He is packing to go back to his parents house" he says then starts sobbing.

Ryan looks at us with an "oh shit" look and Dom looks confused as fuck. Ryan pulls Dom out to the balcony and explains everything to him.

"River, what are you gonna do about your feelings for her?" I ask him.

He sniffles and wipes his eyes and lets go.

"Her and I have been texting for months. Recently Jack and I have been clashing a lot. So when he saw that she texted me I love you . . . He wasn't very happy." He says

"You still aren't answering my question"

"I'm . . . Going out with her tonight." He says.

"You're going on a date with her?" I ask him.
"Yeah."
Ryan and Dom come back in.
"Didn't she have a kid senior year?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Actually . . . We . . . Did" he says.

"RIVER! And you didn't fucking tell anyone?!" I yell.

"I figured he was mine but, she told me he wasn't. She finally told me he was actually mine about a month after we started talking again."

"What are you gonna do about that?"

"Let me finish explaining before you ask me that question again. She knew how our parents would react and she knew what dad did to me because she was on the phone one night when he came into my room when you weren't home. So she told me she cheated on me and that's why she broke up with me. She did it because she didn't want dad to hurt me or the baby, to protect her son, my . . . Son. I've seen him a few times but he doesn't know I'm his dad yet.He's 9, and he looks a lot like me so no DNA test is necessary. So . . . You're an aunt.

"I'm an aunt." I say with a smile.
"So. Do you think you two would still be together if that hadn't have happened?"I ask.

He nods. "What dad did to me destroyed me more than I let anyone believe. I don't know if I am fully gay. Every time I was with a man I needed to dominate them, because I felt like that was the best way to get revenge on dad. Blair was the only women to ever see me be fully myself. She made me submit to her Nicole. I've only ever done that with jack. Blair made me rock hard. Blair made me feel amazing. I was going to propose the day she told me she was pregnant and that it wasn't mine. That shattered me more than the boy I was with the year before. Blair was my Ryan, but only she turned into my Dom. Both figuratively and literally." He says and chuckles.

"I never thought I would see River talking this way about a girl" Dom says.

"It started as a business text. We didn't even have sex until that night when we got back to her house at like 5 in the morning.I was only in it for the 550 and then I actually enjoyed it. I sat on her bed and just looking at her it's like I was-"

"Hypnotized?" Dom says with a smile"

River nods and smiles.

"I want to get back with her. Want to be all in, she just doesn't believe me."

River POV: