Chapter 15

It's been 5 months since we started tour so it's now December.We are in New York City taking a week break before starting the US branch of tour starts in January. Truths of Tours has been a HUGE success, we are now in an Airbnb waiting for my first EP to drop. I've created this music all over the world in the matter of about a week. I'm super excited to see if people enjoy my music or not. I've been taking hospital shifts around the world and it's been crazy to see how healthcare works all over. I've helped fans at shows all over, saved people's lives in hospitals, and at the same time I've been living my life to the fullest. It's been by far the best 6 months of my life EVER. On top of it all I've had sex all over the world. It doesn't get better than that!

I sit on the couch and snuggle up to Dom.
"This has been the best 6 months of my life. EVERRR" I say and laugh. "For once in my life I feel like I'm actually living."

"Im so glad I could bring this joy into your life. You're one of the best things that ever happened to me luv" dom says and kisses my forehead.

"Life has been crazy. And I can't believe how much people are enjoying it. Other music stars are telling people to watch our series because it shows the good and the bad. It shows all the crazy shit that happens every minute someone isn't on stage. It shows so much and it's what people love. Truths of Tours is by far one of the best things I've ever worked on. And that's coming from a Doctor" I say and laugh again.

"What I love about the series is that people can understand what goes through our minds while we are touring. They can see all the fun stuff we do on travel days and stuff. And then get behind the scenes clips of us in studios all over the world. And the fans are also involved in it too and I love it" dom says.

"They seem to be having a blast watching it honestly."

"They really are Nic. You took Tour Diaries and made it into a documentary series, and it's fookin mental"

I giggle and nod.

"Hey, we should go shopping, we are in New York City after all"

"Yes. That would be a ton of fun" dom says and smiles.

"Lets go then!" I stand up and start getting my stuff around. Once we are ready we start walking.

"I have so much money saved up that I probably won't even try to budget. Between tour, and working at hospitals, I have a shit ton of money." I say and laugh.

"I bet. I'm excited to see what cool stuff we find. New York City is the best place to go shopping"

"Oh I know. Last time I was here I bought like 3 tops, a dress, and a few skirts."

"Ooo that's awesome. I've bought a few of my favorite pieces of my wardrobe from New York City"

We go into a shop called 'SEARCH AND DESTROY' which is basically a vintage esk punk shop. As we look on racks there is so many cool things. I end up finding a gorgeous jacket that's all decked out. Dom gets one that similar and we start looking at dresses and skirts. I find a few different dresses and a couple skirts. Dom finds a few shirts and a few pairs of pants. The others find a few other things then we leave. We check out a few other stores then we start walking past an American girl store. I stop and look at the window displays. I smile.

"You okay love?" Dom says and goes to stand next to me.

"Yeah, growing up I always wanted an American girl doll, but my parents always told me no because they were pointless."

"I'll buy you one then. Lets go" he giggles and takes my hand. We go inside and I just look at him in awe.
We look around a little bit until I see truly me #92. Her blue and black hair was just calling me. I look for her box and pick her up. I look at Dom with a smile.
"Look at her hair. She's so pretty"
"Is that the one you wanna get?"
I nod my head. I grab a few typical hair care stuff for the doll then we checkout. We go back to our Airbnb and I immediately set all my bags down in front of me and take the doll out. I carefully take her out of her package and stare at her with a huge smile on my face.
Tom takes the camera out and starts asking me questions.
"Nic are you happy?" Tom asks.
"Very. Like I said earlier, growing up I was never allowed to have one because I never truly earned it according to my parents. So Dom bought her for me." I respond.
"She's very pretty." He says and turns the camera off.