Chapter 26

Me and Dom are getting back to the venue from our date. Since I'm all sweaty I decide to take a shower since they have one in the dressing room at this venue.

I get in the shower and wash my hair and body. Then I get out and dry myself off with the towel and put on the clothes I am wearing on stage tonight since we already did soundcheck before we left.

I walk out and River looks at me.
"Can I please blow dry your hair? I don't want to wait for it to air dry" he says. I chuckle and nod.
He has me sit on a chair while he blow drys my hair.

Dom picks up Jaxton and brings him over to me.
"I think he is hungry. He has been starring at your boobs for a solid 10 minutes now" Dom says and laughs.

I carefully take my arm out of my sleeve and pull my bra down then take him. He latches on and starts feeding while River does my hair. A few minutes after River is done with my hair I burp Jax while River starts with my makeup.
Once River is done I set Jax back down in the pack and play.

I help Scarlett and River get ready and then I go over to Dom.
"I'm really excited for tonight more than usual. I don't know why exactly" I say to him.

"I'm super hyped for tonight too" he says with a smile and leaves it at that. He kisses me then walks over to Adam and Jack and starts whispering to them.

Dom POV

"I think I wanna do it tonight" I whisper to Adam and Jack.
"Are you sure? I thought you wanted to wait until the last show?" Adam whispers back.
"Tonight. Tonight feels right. How should I go about it?"I ask them while still whispering.

"When you play I love you, will you marry me, one of us can Nod at Tom or someone and they can bring Nicole on stage about halfway through. And then she'll be really confused until you pop down on one knee" Jack says.

"Perfect. I love it" I say then smile.

"Hey Tom come here real quick" Adam says. He nods and comes over. We explain the plan to him and he agrees.
"Okay sounds good. But are you sure you don't want to wait a little longer?" He asks me with a very low whisper.

"I'm sure. She's the love of my life. And tonight just . . . Just feels right" I say then take a deep breath.

Nicole POV

The stage manager comes. "Alright. Show time! Lets go Nicole."

I nod and take a deep breath. I'm finally able to wear my red and black dress I bought for tour so I'm feeling really confident tonight. We walk out to the edge of stage. They turn all the lights off and everyone starts screaming. While the lights are off I talk into the mic as we walk on.
"Are you guys ready for this?" I say.
Everyone screams and cheers.
"I said are you guys fucking ready?!"
Everyone screams and cheers louder.
Once we get to our spots then turn on the stage lights.
"Lets fucking go!!!" I yell and we start the first song.

After we play about 3 songs I switch up the set list a bit and play my loudest and craziest song now instead of later during the song while River plays one of his guitar solos to build up to the bridge I walk over to him and Lick his face. He cringes then laughs.

After his solo when I start singing again I put the mic in between us and we sing the bridge together. The crowd loves it more than they usually do and they get extremely loud during it. I smile wide once the song finishes.

"You guys love River don't you?" I say into the mic.
They scream yet again and I hear someone yell "FUCK ME RIVER!" After people die down on the screaming. I laugh hard.