Chapter One

I run a hand through my long, dark brown hair as I stare at the files. I sit at a long wooden table along with my two older cousins Sam Winchester and Dean Winchester. I say cousins now, but I used to call them my brothers because I thought they were. But then one day Mary told me that her and John Winchester aren’t my actual birth parents and that Sam and Dean aren’t my actual brothers. It turns out that my real mother whose name was Daisy and my real father whose name was James are dead. My real mom was actually Mary’s sister, so when my real mom died it was just my dad and I. My real mom was killed by a yellow eyed demon named Azazel on the night of my six month birthday. I know his name because Dean was the one who killed the demon. Once my dad died Mary and John took me in since Mary was my mom’s sister. They told me I was their daughter because they wanted to wait until I was older for them to tell me. When I found out that I was not their real daughter I was really mad at them. I didn’t talk to any one of them for days. But then I had a vision that someone was going to kill Mary and I had to save her. It turned out that the attacker was my other cousin Harry Styles who was possessed by a demon.

I still have vision’s, but not very often anymore. I’ve barely had one since the house incident where my boyfriend Louis Tomlinson got possessed by an evil demon serial killer. The same demon possessed Harry and tried to make him kill Mary. We exorcised Louis and got the demon out of him but he was pretty broken up about it though, finding out that it was him who put me and his friends in the hospital. Harry was pretty broken up too when he found out it was him who had attacked Mary. I would be too if I were them. They are still pretty broken up about it. I sometimes catch them crying slightly when I come over to their place. I just hope they will get over it soon, because it’s been around a month since it happened anyway.

I continue to read the file. I can barely focus right now; I’m just so bored and tired today. I’m bored because I can’t find anything that I need right now and I’m tired because I’ve been so busy lately with hunting and stuff. I still can’t really hunt like go out into the field and fight but I can do research for it which is important most of the time in hunting. I’ve barely had any time to even hang out with Louis, Harry, or my best friends Cali Skelton, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan. Cali has been my best friend since we were little girls. Zayn, Liam, and Niall are in a famous band with Harry and Louis that’s called One Direction. Almost everyone knows about them. Fans go crazy for them, and I am really proud at how far they’ve gone.

I continue to stare at the huge files for what feels like hours. After a while my eyes begin to feel dry. I think I haven’t blinked once since I opened up these dusty files and started staring at them today. I groan loudly out of frustration and let my forehead fall and hit the table. Sam and Dean look up from their papers and glance over at me.

“What’s wrong, Alexis?” Dean asks with a concerned tone in his voice. His voice is kind of deep, but not super deep.

I sigh loudly and lift my head up from the table, noticing that my head not only landed on the table but on top of the papers as well. “I’m just tired and need some rest, that’s all.” I answer, and Sam and Dean both share a glance with each other before they nod.

“Take a break then. We’ll let you know what we find later.” Sam says. I shake my head.

“But I don’t want you guys doing all the work.”

“It’s fine. You need a break anyway, I mean, you’re still having trouble walking, right?” Sam asks.