3

TOMMY POV:

"Dude so you two is over like i mean over over" i ask "yes t-bone it's over!" he said "what did you do i thought you we're in love with her...don't tell me you cheated on her" i ask and he didn't say anything "oh Nikki come on not again!" i said I'm not gonna lie i'm mad at him like come on this dude cheated on her more than one time like i mean if you love someone you don't cheat on them right!?

"Look T i didn't mean to cheat i was drunk-"  "Drunk...DUDE YOU ALWAYS DRUNK" i said "excuse me!? were not gonna talk about you YOU always spend your money in booze or drugs or Fucking strippers!" he said I've stayed quite for a little bit i look at him and said "who was it?" "Um....h-her umm....best friend..."he said "Oh Nikki come on her best friend! Betty!? dude she's fucking ugly!" i said "look she was there and then bam we kiss and i don't remember all i remember is that i woke up un her bed naked with her" he said wow that dude really fucked up i guess he lost the love of is life

i smirk and look at him he look at me with a what the fuck look "Look like you in the club" i said "what club are you talking about T?" he said "you know...the no girlfriend club" i said we look at each other and start laughing our ass "and what we do in this club?" he said while still laughing "oh a lot of thing and when there's new member we go celebrate at the rainbow so what do you think?" i ask
"Yeah sure let's go" he said alright the terror twin are back baby!!!

NIKKI POV:

As we walk for the studio me and Steven walk in the front and he keep telling me how is band was gonna make it big and bla bla i started zone out "Guys wait" it was him "yeah what's up dude"
Steven said "can i borrow you Nikki for a sec" he said ahh Fuck Fuck Fuck why does he want to talk to me did i do something wrong "yeah she's all yours man, i was about to go talk to the other brunette" Steven said "Erin Steven her name is Erin" i said "yeah yeah" he said i look at Slash and said "so umm...w-what do you w-want to talk about?" "you seem nervous do I make you nervous" he said i don't know if he was joking i mean dude i just met this guy last night "um...w-what you don-don't make me nervous at all" i said "mhm" he said and then that fucker take my hand for him to hold it i ask him "soo umm what do you want to talk about slash?" "Oh well yesterday you seem i don't know...umm sad i guess" he said "oh umm..i look sad? cause i wasn't sad at all" i'm trying to play dumb "Look Nikki i know we justmet last night but i feel a strong connection between us and i can tell you're lying right now" slash said oh that fucker i roll my eyes and sigh  "look me and umm..m-me and my boyfriend broke up yesterday cause umm...h-he cheated on me with my best friend i mean EX best friend..."i said not looking at him with slash i kinda feel that i could tell him everything and he would listen to me and like he said he kinda feel a strong connection between us well he was right! Slash was about to say something but Steven cut him "We're here" he said with a exited look!

Hii how are you guys!!