12

You took PTO since you had the hours available so you might as well use it up now rather than later. You needed to decompress after Mei Mei's party and almost dying from blood loss. You chose to do a staycation because you loved the comfort of your own home. You didn't want to travel if your house had everything you needed.

You were bundled up in your blanket on your living room couch, watching a drama on your tv. You absorbed the content as your heart raced during a suspenseful scene where MC was going to find out about the infidelity of her boyfriend and a mutual male friend. Even you were shocked that MC's boyfriend was actually gay but only dated MC to hide his sexuality from friends and family because the community they live in is conservative.

"Ahh! I feel so bad for her! But she needs to know now rather than later! Three years down the drain....! This is a tough situation." Your leaping heart and her footsteps leading to their shared bedroom were in sync. Each step and thump in your chest couldn't tame yourself. It was riling you up.

But before you could even enjoy the big reveal, someone decided to knock loudly on your front door. It was the annoying type of knocking where they kept going at it until you had no choice but to give in or else they're not gonna stop.

"Who would be here at this time? Most people usually call or text me if they're coming over but I guess not then..." You threw the blanket off you since if you wanted the knocking to stop,   going to have to see what they want.

Your feet trudged across the floor, making your way to the front door where the knocking didn't seize. It grew louder and irritable. The knocks didn't have a certain pattern but just random hits on your door. It's like the person was trying to make a beat or something.

"Jesus Christ...." You mumbled, readying yourself to face whoever it was behind the door. You really wanted to give the person an earful because they really didn't need to act like that. At least your doorbell didn't work. You wouldn't know how you'd survive hearing the doorbell going off.

Twisting the doorknob, you swung the door wide open and rolled your eyes at the sight. You didn't know whether you should've been surprised or not. It never crossed your mind that he would do that to you. In front of you was Gojo, gleefully smiling like he didn't do anything wrong but waited for your arrival. He couldn't believe you even opened the door. He thought you'd still be hiding in your house.

"Hello, y/n— Hey! Don't shut the door on me!!!" Gojo protested, pushing against the wooden door that's wanting to lock him outside. You were very quick to act on your feelings of kicking him out. He had no reason to visit you, nor did he even tell you in advance. Plus, you're not trying to fix the relationship between you and Gojo. You preferred to keep your distance with him yet it wasn't working. Somehow, you two were always in the same room under different circumstances. You're kind of regretting accepting the school position if Gojo was the type to invade your space.

"No!! Go away! I'm not working! I'm on vacation! Leave me alone!!" You used your strength to close the door as your feet stationed itself to the ground.

As you and Gojo were playing the push and pull game, Itadori popped out of the bushes since Gojo told him to hide so you wouldn't see him. "What are they fighting about? Sensei said they're friends... But it doesn't seem like it. Is it really okay for me to stay?"

Itadori slowly walked behind Gojo and spoke loudly enough for you to hear. "Should we just go back? I don't wanna disturb y/n." He felt bad if they're just intruding into your bubble. Not to mention, Gojo told him that it's your day off too.

Then the door stopped moving and you peeked your head out, wondering if you were hearing a ghost. You knew the jovially voice of your student. You thought he was dead, or that's what you've been told. "Is that Itadori? Maybe I have a secret ability to see the dead?" You murmured, viewing a boy who looked just like him.