50

"You're an odd one, y/n. You changed up so quickly." Kenjaku commented, sitting in a chair as he watched you eat your food on your bed.

"Maybe I've come to realize how much I miss you. We didn't get to build the life we talked about, you know?"

"Don't you want to rule the world with me? I am so much better than that Gojo." He cooed in a soft voice as he tilted his head to the side and gazed at you.

You refused to look at him while you ate. You couldn't separate Shoji's AKA Kenjaku's face from Geto's. It made you feel weird, looking at your ex boyfriend in the flesh. It gave you flashbacks of your past with the real Geto. "I wished you came to me sooner. You decided to appear when I had moved on from Shoji, or should I say you. I knew it's something you would've wanted..." You played with his scheme.

"Because I didn't know how you'd react or if you'd remember me or even believe me! You may look at my stitches on my forehead, but would you have known I was your Shoji?"

"Of course not, but I'm disappointed." You put your eating utensils down on the tray and pushed it to Kenjaku without looking at him. "I'm going to nap. Take this away from me." You wanted to be a bit stubborn to see how he would respond.

Kicking the blanket to get underneath, you settled in your bed and laid on your side. You closed your eyes as you breathed softly, but instead laying in your bed alone, Kenjaku slipped in too. He was going to make his move no matter what. He'll do anything to plant a seed in your head to keep you by his side. Your technique was useful for him. He couldn't lose it.

Your body instinctively stiffened, feeling his chest against your back. "I really miss you. It's been ages since I've held you in my arms. You know we can restart. I'm still your Shoji." Kenjaku whispered in your ear. He missed your scent and your body molding into his.

I've moved on. I closed that chapter and started a new one. My love for 'Shoji' was never real. Everyone in my life wants something from me. I don't love this Kenjaku person. He pretended to love me back then until my dad got rid of him. My life would've been different if Shoji came clean. I don't know if my morals would've stopped me from following him or not. Anyways, I'm here now. I need to leave this room even if it means to feel disgusted with myself. I need to free Satoru and destroy whatever Kenjaku has in plan! You gulped to yourself and forced your body to relax.

"Prove that you miss me and love me. You were the only boyfriend who showed me everything. I struggled moving on because you were taken away so quickly from me—" You were abruptly cut off.

Kenjaku flipped on top of you, staring you down. "Then what about your new boyfriend huh? How much do you love him? Weren't you so eager to get him back? Are you sure he loves you?"

Gosh I want to sock him!! He doesn't know my feelings! He doesn't know me!! He shouldn't be asking if Satoru loves me. I know he loves me by how he shows it. You said to yourself.

"It was hard for me to accept this. Everything came down all at once. When I thought I'd move on and the love of my life came back from the dead. What am I supposed to think? How am I supposed to feel? But now that everything has settled and I'm able to sort out my thoughts clearly... My heart still loves you, but it makes me so mad you didn't come to me sooner!" You initiated your first move and your hands trailed from his wrists to his broad shoulders. "It loves you more than Gojo Satoru. You're irreplaceable and with all the memories we shared too. How am I supposed to let you go when the life we were supposed to have was taken away from us? You're so considerate to decorate the room we shared." Your hands cupped his face as you gazed at him with immense pain and relief. You were incredibly honored to have this moment so you can fool him and kill him soon.