44

Just like you promised, you came back to the estate to talk to Kura.

"Dad barely reacted when I told him mom died. He's probably going through a lot so adding that on his plate numbed him." You tried understanding your dad's position just to look like a good daughter. "Who knows if they'll let him out to the funeral service."

Kura glanced off at the side, not wanting to look at you again, but that was fine since you didn't want to either. "Oh, they will. I'll convince them to. As long as he attends for mom."

"He can come last once people say their goodbyes. It's better not to ensue chaos for others if they see dad. I can already imagine people attacking him for his crimes." The thought of it made you laugh because it'll be a hilarious sight and a time to remember. You'd join in too if you weren't blood related. "How's the funeral looking so far?"

"I'm trying to get it done fast because I don't have months to spare if dad's trial hasn't been given a date yet. I think mom would want it this way. If dad is convicted, who knows if he's able to attend."

"Oh yeah, mom will be shaking her skeletal bones." You wanted to laugh so badly because your mom's a hardcore supporter of your dad. You doubted if she saw the evidence at court, she'll leave him. It's not in her nature. "When is it?"

"In two weeks in the morning."

Before you left the estate, Kura asked you an unsettling question.

"How are your students doing?"

Your suspicion grew as she's only been suppressing her desire to kill Itadori since your mom's death became a current obstacle. You didn't know when she'd strike but hopefully not soon or at all. You and Gojo have to confront Minato first and see where the power weapon was at. It would be a terrible day if Minato gave it to her before you guys ambushed him.

You let Kura see your back, responding to her question. "Thriving, that's for sure. You have more important things to think about than my job."

You exited the area.

/

In your office, the door was closed as you and Gojo had a private conversation. He had you sit on his lap, caressing your thighs. He loved touching you. "It still seems like Minato is out of town still and he's not texting me back. We have to wait." Gojo informed you, knowing it stumped your plans.

Your head laid on his chest and your eyes closed, relaxing in his hold. "I know. Right now, I'm not too worried about Kura since she has to worry about the funeral. I'm assuming it's going to be a small one because of the scandal."

"When do you wanna get married?"

"Not anytime soon. I think we still need time to feel this out." It's too early to think about marriage when you guys just started dating not too long ago. You're not ready to settle down as you have some unaccomplished things to do.

"Okay, well... I'm going to marry you soon. You're going to receive a giant diamond ring, and you're going to have all of my five kids."

Hearing how many kids he's going to put inside you, you pulled back and stared at him with a funky look. "F-five kids?! You're asking a lot from me." You couldn't imagine birthing five kids for him. You knew how much he loved to cum inside you which was why you're on birth control.

Gojo pouted. "Really? Shoji got you pregnant, so why can't I?"

Your face turned bright red. He didn't have to say it so casually. "Because I'm not ready for motherhood! And I'd rather be married first before having kids. I'm not fond of having a baby daddy."