29

"So why are you so stubborn, Hirata? I can't hurt you with my technique because I need you in one piece. I don't know what my dad is holding above your head but he isn't your safety net; I am." You crouched in front of him with a sorrowful face. Your twisted personality bewildered Hirata.

Hirata spat out blood from his mouth, glaring at you with hatred in his eyes. He lost a few teeth and a hand because of you. "You're fucking crazy!! Everyone in your family is fucking crazy!!!! I don't trust any of you guys!" He screamed, violently shaking his head to release his pent up rage.

"Are you losing your mind? You've been locked up for weeks now. You should be lucky I don't have reversed cursed technique because I would make your life a living hell..." You sneered as you knew it would've been so fun to hurt him in so many ways but repair it back up in an instant. You already imagined the psychological damage it would've caused.

Hirata knew it was a losing battle if he continued to get tortured by you, so he was going to bargain and see what he could get out of you. "If... If I tell you everything and what your dad told me, you let me live!! I don't wanna die! I will tell you all of it!! Please!!"

Your head tilted to the side, surprised he even suggested this. He did a whole 360 on you. You made your intentions clear that he was going to die at the end, but now you wanted to implant false hope in him. He kept his mouth shut for a long time up till now. "It's only if you tell me the truth and not lie to my face because I'll make you vanish faster. Once the truth is confirmed, then I won't harm you anymore but you won't be let go until it's time for me to bring them down. When my family is taken down, then you'll be set free and I'll send money once a month up to 12 months for taking you hostage. How does that sound?"

Hirata bit the bottom of his lip as it was a better deal compared to your dad's years ago. If he didn't accept, he feared the condition would change for the worse the second time around. "Fine... I agree but also feed me food too. It's been a long time since I had a fresh meal."

"Okay." You didn't mind that part at all, but you had no intentions of unshackling him. The basement will be his home for the time being.

"How much money are we talking about?"

You shrugged as you weren't entirely sure what would happen to your clan. "Just wait until the day comes where my family is destroyed. Then we can start talking about money. You never know what's going to be in my possession when they're gone."

Hirata had to admit that he liked the way you talked despite wanting to know the money part. "Okay. Can I get some food?"

"I'll make it. I'll be back soon!"

In the kitchen, you cooked up something simple for him to eat. You were going to spoil him for complying. Perhaps, you'd do it little by little but it all depended on how you felt. As the fish in the pan filled with oil was crackling, your phone buzzed, getting a text. Your head peered over your phone as the front screen was still lit, seeing it was from Gojo.

"'See you there. Excited to meet you after being away from you for days.' Geez, what an oddball. He's really high maintenance." You shook your head. This was the first time you were going to meet him face to face after the day where both you and Gojo were supposed to visit Minato but Gojo went alone instead. You reached out to him, knowing he was back in Japan. In the text message, it was very vague as you didn't want to ruin the surprise or else it's no fun.

Your heart felt faint, staring at the sweet alcoholic beverage you were going to bring to loosen both you and Gojo up. You knew it would help you to feel relaxed, and you were going to force Gojo to drink with you because if he wanted to please you then he'll break his rule of not drinking alcohol just for you. It's only a one time thing, it won't hurt him.