41

Content warming: smut below (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

"Touch me, S-Satoru!"

"HUH?!!!!" Gojo yelled, leaping back as he didn't know who you were anymore. In front of him might be an imposter. "WHO ARE YOU?!!" He pointed his finger at you in disbelief.

You got up and smacked his head. "Oh, quit it!! This is me still!" Your arms folded under your chest, squeezing your breast together like it was going to spill out your tank top. "I think I have a dilemma. So when I was out walking..." You told him your encounter with the ugly cursed spirit baby. "It called me 'mama' and even knew my name! What's even crazier is that the ugly baby knew Shoji's name, saying 'papa Shoji'!! I was shocked because there was a time I found out I was pregnant but I miscarried weeks later. A fetus wouldn't be able to turn into a curse—"

"Wait! Wait!" Gojo's hand raised to interject and ask a question. "You got pregnant?"

"...yes. It wasn't planned but that's not important here!!" You tried to go past the subject because it wasn't the point. Gojo was reading it hard about this when it wasn't that serious.

"Yes, it is!" Gojo grabbed your shoulders, getting close and personal with you as you made an uncomfortable face. Your eyebrows knitted and your lips pouted while your eyes stared at the ground. "Oh... Am I hurting you?" The moment he was going to let go, you pressed your body against his and stared at him with pleading eyes.

"No! Don't let go of me! You're not hurting me, I'm just assessing my body sensitivity! My point of the story was after I expelled the curse, that fucker exploded into dust and I inhaled it. Now my body feels funky! I'm all hot, sensitive, and horny. This is what my brain and body is telling me." You were blunt, unable to sugarcoat anything or else it'll lead to a bigger misunderstanding.

Instantly, Gojo's face turned red. He couldn't believe this was happening to you and the only possible way to relieve your pain was sex. He never imagined being intimate with you like this. He wished it could've been more romantic and sensual but beggars can't be choosers. Gojo knew what he had to do and it was to satisfy your needs.

Clearing his throat, he snaked his arms around your waist and asked for clarity. He didn't want to get too ahead of himself, but he clearly couldn't control the little guy down there in his tight pants. "A-are you asking for sex?"

Your eyes locked with his blue orbs sparkling like the ocean under the blazing sun. "I know it's an improper way to initiate it, and I would've waited a while before we got intimate... But I'm totally fine pleasuring myself and see if it'll go away. I guess any type of stimulation will help my issue—"

Gojo gulped and raced with his words. "No! I can do it! I-I just wanted to make sure we're both on the same page!"

"Well, that's good!"

(Smut begins- skip if you don't want to read)

Right away, you used your body weight and pushed Gojo to the ground. Your lips devoured his as you were getting really handsy. Your warm fingers slid underneath his shirt, feeling his sculpted and toned abs then his pecs. However, you couldn't venture anymore as Gojo's hands wrapped around your wrists and his lips pulled away from yours so he could speak.

Gojo breathed heavily from his parted lips, staring into your eyes. You barely let him breathe by the way you were kissing him. "Ha... Do you think I'm going to let you take control? You may have been the dominant one, but not anymore when you're with me!" He flipped the position so he's top and you're bottom.

"Hey! That's not fair!"

Gojo pinned your arms above your head with his left hand. His lips leaned close to your ear. "It doesn't matter if it's fair because you're going to like it and beg for more."