Chocolate

POV: Daryl takes you to find chocolate.

Chocolate was the one thing Y/N had been craving all week but couldn't seem to get her hands on any. She had searched high and low, but every store was empty. She was sitting with Carol when Daryl pooped around the corner.

"Wanna go on an adventure Y/N?" he asked when he stopped in front of the pair, Y/n felt a spark of excitement, her curiosity piqued. "What kind of adventure?" she asked her voice playful and ready for anything.

Daryl grinned pausing for a moment "we young child are going to go find you some chocolate," he said his voice low and conspiratorial. Y/n felt a surge of energy, her heart racing with anticipation as she followed Daryl outside the gate.

They approached a small corner store that she must have missed on her mission to find the goods, Daryl made his way over to the window using his sleeve to wipe away the dust that covered it. He pointed inside, his eyes alight. "I think I see some chocolate in there" he grinned.

Y/N stayed outside tapping her foot on the ground while he cleared the shop, and after a few minutes she was inside following Daryl to the back of the store. She stopped seeing him hold up a box of chocolate bars, her mouth-watering with desire.

They left the store, Y/N felt satisfaction wash over her as she took a bite of a Hershey's chocolate bar which melted in her mouth. Humming to herself, she handed Daryl a few as a gesture of thanks as they continued to walk down a dirt path.