Teenagers

POV: you get in trouble for being rude.

Y/N was not happy when a new group of people arrived at the prison, she couldn't help but speak her mind, that being rude, her words sharp and biting.

Daryl had overheard Y/N being rude and he narrowed his eyes in concerned knowing she tended to push new people away, but he also knew that her behavior was unacceptable.

Y/N was heading back to her tent, but Daryl approached her and stepped in front of her small figure, "Y/N you know better then to be rude to people" his voice stern.

She looked up at him, her eyes surprised by the fact these words were coming from him, "what are you talking about?" she questioned, her voice tinged with confusion.

Daryl sighed, his eyes softening. "You know exactly what I mean kid," his voice low. "You had no right being rude to those people back there."

Y/N looked down at her feet, her face flushing with shame knowing he was right, "I'm sorry" she whispered.

Daryl stood there for a moment before reaching out and taking her hand, his grip firm. "It's ok, but you need to remember that we're all in this together, we need to stick together nor tear each other down," his voice filled with understanding.

She whispered an ok and made her way inside to take a much-needed nap.