You ok?

POV: You fall off Daryl's bike.

Y/N was riding on the back of Daryl's motorcycle, the wind whipping through her hair as they sped down the deserted highway. She clung tightly to his waist, enjoying the thrill of the ride.

But then, without warning, the bike hit a pothole, and Y/N was thrown off the back. She tumbled to the ground, the wind knocked out of her, and she lay there, gasping for air.

Daryl skidded to a stop, jumping off the bike and rushing over to her side. "Are you ok?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

Y/N nodded, still trying to catch her breath. "I think so," she said, her voice shaky.

Daryl helped her to her feet, checking her over for any injuries. "You sure you're ok?" he asked, his eyes searching hers.

Y/N nodded again, a smile spreading across her face. "I'm fine," she said, her voice stronger now. "Thanks for asking."

Daryl grinned, relieved. "I was worried there for a minute," he said, his voice light. "I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you."

Y/N smiled back at him, feeling the warmth of his concern. "I'm ok," she said, her voice reassuring. "Let's get back on the bike and keep going."

Daryl helped her back onto the bike, making sure she was secure before climbing on himself. They rode off into the sunset, the wind in their hair and the road stretching out before them.