Moon and stars

POV: You  and Daryl watching the stars.

 Daryl and Y/N were on lookout duty, perched high up on the roof of an old abandoned building. The night was quiet and clear, the stars shining brightly overhead.

As they sat in silence, Daryl couldn't help but notice how beautiful Y/N looked in the moonlight. Her eyes were fixed on the sky, a small smile playing on her lips.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"The stars," she replied, still gazing upwards. "I used to do this all the time with my dad. He taught me all the constellations."

Daryl nodded, his eyes following her gaze. "I never really paid much attention to 'em before," he admitted. "But they are kinda pretty."

Y/N smiled, scooting a little closer to him. "Want me to show you some of the constellations?" she asked.

Daryl shrugged, a small smile on his face. "Sure, why not?"

Y/N pointed up at the sky, tracing out the lines between the stars. She showed him Orion, the Big Dipper, and Cassiopeia. Daryl listened intently, his eyes fixed on her face as she spoke.

As they sat there, Daryl felt a sense of peace. He had been through so much, but being with Y/N made everything feel a little bit better. He didn't know what he would do without her.

Eventually, Y/N leaned back, resting her head on his shoulder. Daryl wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close. They sat there in silence, watching the stars together.

For a moment, everything felt perfect. The world was quiet and still. 
.