Hope

POV: Daryl saving you after you've been kidnapped.

Y/N  had always been a fighter. She had survived the zombie apocalypse by being quick on her feet and sharp with her weapons. But when she was kidnapped by a group of bandits, she knew that she was in over her head.

She had been taken to an abandoned factory, where the bandits had tied her up and left her in a dark room. For days, she had been alone, with no food or water. She had tried to escape, but the ropes were too tight.

But then, one day, she heard a noise. It was the sound of someone breaking into the factory.

She didn't know who it was at first, but then she heard a familiar voice. It was Daryl, her friend and fellow survivor.

"Daryl!" she called out, her voice hoarse from days of screaming. "I'm in here!"

She heard him running towards her, and then he burst into the room. He had his crossbow at the ready, and he quickly untied her.

"Are you ok?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

Y/N nodded, tears streaming down her face. "I knew you'd come and save me," she sniffled. 

Daryl put his arm around her, guiding her out of the factory. They fought their way through the bandits, Daryl's crossbow and Y/N machete making quick work of them.

As they emerged into the sunlight, She felt was safe, thanks to Daryl.

"Let's get out of here," Daryl said, leading her towards his motorcycle he had parked outside.

Y/N climbed on behind him, holding on tight as they sped away from the factory. She knew that she had a lot of healing to do after her ordeal, but with Daryl by her side, she knew she was gonna be just fine.