Baseball bat

POV: You beat a bunch of Walkers with a baseball bat after your brother dies, and Daryl's there. 

Y/N gripped the baseball bat tightly in her hands as she took out one Walker after another. She swung with all her might, her eyes filled with rage and grief.

Her brother had been killed by the Walkers, and she was determined to take revenge on every single one of them. She moved with a fierce intensity, her body moving in a blur as she swung the bat again and again.

Daryl watched from a distance, his heart breaking for Y/N. He knew how much her brother had meant to her, and he could see the pain and anger in her eyes.

But he also knew that she couldn't keep going like this. She was covered in Walker blood, her face twisted in a look of pure rage.

He approached her slowly, his hands held out in a gesture of peace. "Y/N," he said softly, his voice calm and gentle. "It's over. They're all gone."

Y/N turned to him, her eyes blazing with fury. "No, they're not," she said, her voice hoarse with emotion. "There are more out there. I have to keep going."

Daryl stepped closer to her, his arms held out wide. "No, you don't," he said, his voice firm but gentle. "You've done enough. It's time to stop."

Y/N hesitated for a moment, her eyes flickering with uncertainty. And then, finally, she dropped the bat and collapsed into Daryl's arms, her body shaking with sobs.

He held her close, his arms wrapped tightly around her as she cried. He could feel the warmth of the walker blood on his skin, but he didn't care. All that mattered was that she was safe, that she was with him.

As she cried, he whispered words of comfort in her ear, his voice soft and soothing. And slowly, he felt her body relax, her breathing slowing down as she began to calm down.

Finally, she pulled away from him, her eyes red and swollen. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

Daryl nodded, his heart breaking for her. He knew that she had a long road ahead of her, that the pain of losing her brother would never truly go away. But he also knew that he would be there for her, to pick her up and make her stronger.