My favorite

POV: Daryl tells the group your his favorite.

The group had been on the road for weeks, and they were all beginning to feel the strain of the constant danger and uncertainty. As they sat down for dinner, someone suggested they all go around and share who their favorite person in the group was.

Everyone hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to say. But then Daryl spoke up, his voice quiet but firm. "Y/N," he said, his eyes fixed on the young woman sitting across from him.

There was a moment of silence as everyone looked at Daryl, surprised by his answer. But then she smiled, feeling a sense of warmth spread through her body.

Daryl continued, his voice growing stronger. "She's tough, smart, and always has our backs. I don't think we'd be here today if it wasn't for her."

The rest of the group nodded, their eyes fixed on Y/N. They had all grown to respect and admire her over the past few weeks, but they had never heard anyone speak about her with such passion and conviction.

Y/N had always been a bit of an outsider, never quite fitting in with any particular group. But now, as she looked around at the people she had come to call her family, she knew that she had found her place.

As the rest of the group began to share their own stories of admiration and respect, Y/N sat back, feeling a sense of contentment wash over her. She knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be, surrounded by people who loved and respected her for who she was.
.