Rainy day romance

POV: You drag Daryl out to dance in the rain.

Y/n looked out the window, watching as the rain poured in sheets. It was a dreary day, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of excitement.

She found Daryl sitting on the steps of the prison "Baby, come on," she smiled, tugging on his arm. "Lets go dance in the rain."

Daryl looked at her skeptically. "In this weather?" he asked, gesturing to the rain pissing down outside. "Yes in this weather," she giggled. "It'll be fun, trust me."

Daryl signed, he couldn't resist her infectious energy. He followed her outside hand in hand, the rain soaking through his clothes.

Y/N twirled around letting go of his hand, her arms outstretched. "Come on Daryl," she said laughing. "Dance with me."

Daryl hesitated for a moment before giving in, he stalked forward placing his hands on her waist, pulling her in close. They swayed back and forth, their bodies moving in perfect harmony.

The rain continued to fall around them, but they didn't care. They were lost in the moment, lost in the joy of dancing together.

As Y/N finished humming her song, Daryl leaned in and kissed Y/N. "Thanks for this sweetheart," he whispered as they pulled apart with a smile. 

Y/N grinned up at him, feeling her body feel with warmth, "anytime handsome, I love dancing with you" she chuckled admiring how good he looked being drenched.

And with that, they headed back inside feeling happy and content, even with everyone looking at them like they were crazy.