Locked up anger

POV: Daryl locks you in a car when you're angry.

Daryl watched as Y/N stormed towards him, her face red with anger. She had just gotten into a fight with one of the other survivors about who was to take watch, and she was seething with fury.

But Daryl knew that she needed to calm down before she ended up killing someone. So when she went to walk passed him, he quickly grabbed the keys to the car and pushed her inside, ignoring her protests.

"Let me out!" she yelled, pounding on the windows. "I'm not a child, Daryl! I can handle myself!"

Daryl just shook his head, his eyes steady. "I know you can," he said calmly. "But you need to take a minute to cool off, you can't go around punching people every time you get angry" he finished.

Y/N glared at him, her eyes flashing with fury. Although as she sat in the car, her anger slowly began to fade. She knew Daryl was right, and that she needed to learn how to control her temper.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Daryl unlocked the car and let her out but not without studying her movements. Y/N took a deep breath, her eyes still dark with anger.

But as she continued to look at Daryl, she felt herself calm knowing he hadn't locked her in the car as punishment, but to protect her and everyone else around them.