Baby girl

POV: Daryl calling you baby girl

Y/N had been on the road with Daryl for months now, fighting walkers and surviving in a world gone mad. They had become close over time, relying on each other for support and protection.

One day, as they were sitting around the campfire, Daryl turned to Y/N "Hey, baby girl, pass me that can of beans, will ya?"

Y/N looked at him, surprised. Daryl had never called her "baby girl" before. It was a term of endearment that he reserved for his closest friends.

But as she handed him the can of beans, she felt a warm glow spread through her chest. She had always admired Daryl, with his tough exterior and his unwavering loyalty. And now, he was calling her "baby girl."

From that day on, Daryl continued to call her "baby girl" whenever they were alone together. It made Y/N feel special, like she was part of a secret club that only Daryl knew about.

But she also knew that Daryl was a man of few words, and that his use of the term "baby girl" was his way of showing affection without having to say too much. And that was ok with her.

As they continued on their journey, facing new challenges and overcoming new obstacles, Y/N knew that she could always count on Daryl to have her back. And she knew that, no matter what happened, she would always be his "baby girl."