Oh come on

POV: You pouting at Daryl  because he won't let you go kill walkers.

Y/N had been itching to go on a walker-killing mission for weeks now. She had been training hard, honing her skills with a crossbow and a machete. But every time she asked Daryl if she could come along on a run, he said no.

One day, she decided to confront him about it. "Why won't you let me come with you?" she asked, pouting.

Daryl sighed. "It's too dangerous," he said. "You're not ready yet."

"I am ready!" Y/N protested. "I've been practicing every day. I can handle myself."

Daryl shook his head. "It's not just about being able to fight. It's about being able to stay calm under pressure. You're still too emotional."

Y/N crossed her arms and glared at him. "I am not emotional!" she said. "I can handle anything that comes my way."

Daryl raised an eyebrow. "Is that so?" he said. "Prove it."

He handed her a crossbow and a quiver of bolts. "Let's see you hit that target over there," he said, pointing to a tree in the distance.

Y/N took aim and fired. The bolt missed the target by a wide margin.

Daryl shook his head. "See what I mean?" he said. "You're not ready yet."

Y/N felt tears prickling at the corners of her eyes. She was so frustrated and angry. Why wouldn't Daryl take her seriously?

But then, she took a deep breath and tried again. This time, she hit the target dead-on.

Daryl nodded in approval. "Not bad," he said. "But you still have a lot to learn."

 She had shown Daryl that she was capable of more than he thought. She knew that she still had a long way to go, but she was determined to keep practicing and improving.

From that day on, she and Daryl worked together every day, honing their skills and preparing for the next run. Y/N still pouted from time to time, but she knew that Daryl had her best interests at heart. And she knew that one day, she would be ready to face the walkers head-on.