Your in trouble

POV: You get in trouble by Daryl for taking a car for a joyride.

Daryl watched in disbelief as Y/N pulled up in the stolen car, a grin on her face. He couldn't believe what he was seeing; she had taken the car for a joyride without his permission.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Daryl shouted, his face red with anger. "You could have gotten yourself killed!"

Y/N shrugged, unfazed by his anger. "I just wanted to have some fun," she said, her voice light. "I didn't think it would be a big deal."

Daryl shook his head, his fists clenched. "You could have gotten us all killed," he said, his voice low. "You don't understand how dangerous this world is. You have to be careful."

Y/N looked down, her face filled with shame. "I'm sorry," she said, her voice barely audible. "I didn't mean to cause any trouble."

Daryl softened slightly, his anger dissipating. He knew that Y/N was just trying to have some fun, but he couldn't risk their safety.

"Just promise me you won't do it again," he said, his voice firm. "We have to be careful in this world. We can't take unnecessary risks."

Y/N nodded, her eyes meeting his. "I promise," she said, her voice sincere. "I won't do it again."

Daryl sighed, his shoulders slumping. He knew that he had to be tough on her, but it pained him to see her upset. She was his family, and he would do whatever it took to keep her safe.