Merle

POV: Daryl introduces you to Merle.

Daryl led Y/N through the abandoned streets, his eyes scanning the area for any sign of danger. He knew that they had to be careful, but he couldn't help but feel excited about the prospect of introducing Y/N to his brother, Merle.

As they approached the old warehouse where Merle was holed up, Daryl felt his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that Merle could be unpredictable, but he also knew that he would do anything to keep Y/N safe.

"Merle!" he called out, his voice echoing through the empty streets.

There was a moment of silence, and then the sound of footsteps approaching. Daryl tensed, his hand hovering over his knife.

"Who's there?" a voice called out.

"It's me, Daryl," he replied, his voice firm.

There was a pause, and then the sound of a lock being undone. The door creaked open, revealing Merle standing inside.

"What the hell do you want?" Merle growled, his eyes fixed on Daryl.

"I want you to meet someone," Daryl said, gesturing to Y/N.

Merle's eyes widened as he took in the sight of Y/N standing behind Daryl. "Who's this?" he said, his voice filled with curiosity.

"This is Y/N," Daryl said, a small smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "She's... she's special."

Merle raised an eyebrow, his eyes fixed on her. "Special, huh?" he said, a sly grin spreading across his face.

Daryl felt his blood boiling at the sight of his brother's grin, but he knew that he had to keep his cool. "Yeah," he said, his voice firm. "I want you to meet her."

Merle nodded, his eyes still fixed on the teen. "All right," he said, gesturing for them to follow him inside.

As they stepped into the warehouse, Daryl felt his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that this was a risky move, but he also knew that he had to do everything in his power to keep his crush safe.

"Merle," he said, his voice firm. "This is Y/N."

Merle turned, his eyes fixed on her. "Well, hello there," he said, his voice low.

Daryl felt his blood boiling at the sight of his brother's gaze, but he knew that he had to keep his cool. "Merle," he said, his voice firm but she turned and walked back out the door pointing the finger in their direction.

Merle began to chuckle, "damn little brother, I like her."