Match made in heaven

POV: Daryl asking you to marry him after you guys killed a bunch of Walker's.

Daryl and Y/N had been fighting their way through a horde of walkers all day, and they were both exhausted. As the last of the walkers fell, Daryl turned to Y/N his long time girlfriend, his heart pounding in his chest.

"Y/N," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I know this might not be the best time, but I have to ask you something."

Y/N turned to him, her eyes filled with concern. "What is it?" she asked.

Daryl took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he was about to say. "I love you, Y/N," he said. "I've loved you since the moment I met you. And I know we've been through a lot together, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Y/N looked at him, her eyes wide with surprise. She had never expected Daryl to ask her something like this, especially not after a day like today.

But as she looked into his eyes, she knew that she wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of her life with him. "Yes, Daryl," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "I'll marry you."

Daryl's face broke into a wide grin, and he pulled her into his arms. They kissed, their bodies still trembling from the adrenaline of the fight.

As they walked away from the scene of the battle, hand in hand, Daryl knew that he had found the person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. And he knew that, together, they could face anything that the world threw their way.