The road to love

POV: Daryl kisses you on the cheek unexpectedly.

Daryl and Y/N had been on the road for weeks, fighting walkers and scavenging for supplies. They had grown close over the course of their journey, and Daryl found himself thinking about her more and more.

One day, as they were sitting by their makeshift fire, Daryl felt a sudden urge to touch her. He leaned over and pressed a quick but gentle kiss to her cheek, his heart racing.

Y/N looked at him, her eyes wide with surprise, "what was that for?" she asked with a small smile. Daryl shrugged, his eyes steady. "Just felt like it," he answered.

Y/n smiled, her cheeks turning pink. "Well, thank you," she said, voice soft.

Daryl felt a rush of emotion, and before he could stop himself, he leaned in and kissed her. It was brief but intense, and when he pulled away, he could see the shock in her eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered "I shouldn't have..." Y/N just smiled more, her eyes soft "it's ok, I liked it."

After a minute, Y/N leaned forward connecting their lips again. It was filled with passion, and when they finally pulled apart, Daryl knew that he had found a special girl.

He turned to face her, his heart full of love. "I think I'm falling for you," he whispered. Y/N eyes were shinning, "I think I'm falling for you too, Daryl Dixon.

And as they made themselves comfortable by the fire, their hands interlocked and watching the stars. Daryl knew that he had the best girl by his side.