Can we hold hands?

POV: you asks if you can hold Daryl's hand.

Y/N and Daryl had been traveling together for months, and they had become close friends. They had fought side by side against walkers, shared stories around the campfire, and even saved each other's lives a few times.

But there was one thing that Y/N had been too afraid to do: hold Daryl's hand.

She didn't know why it was so difficult for her. Maybe it was because she didn't want to ruin their friendship. Or maybe it was because she was afraid that Daryl wouldn't feel the same way.

But as they walked through the woods one day, Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of longing. She wanted to feel Daryl's hand in hers, to know that he was there for her.

So she took a deep breath and turned to him. "Daryl," she said. "Can we hold hands?"

Daryl looked at her, his eyes filled with surprise. But then he smiled, and Y/N felt her heart skip a beat.

"Sure thing," he said, reaching out to take her hand.

As their fingers intertwined, Y/N felt a sense of warmth spread through her body. She looked up at Daryl, and he looked down at her, and for a moment, they didn't say anything.

But then Daryl spoke up. "You know, Y/N," he said. "I've been wanting to do this for a while now."

Y/N felt her cheeks flush with heat, and she smiled up at him. "Me too," she said.

As they continued to walk through the woods, hand in hand, Y/N knew that she had made the right decision. Holding Daryl's hand was one of the most natural things in the world, and she knew that she never wanted to let go.