Playing by the rules

POV: Daryl tackles you after you punch Negan.

Daryl watched in horror as Y/N stormed towards Negan, her fists clenched ad her eyes blazing with anger. He knew from experience that she was going to do something she was going to regret, and he couldn't let her.

"Y/N no!" he shouted, running towards her.

But it was to late. Y/N had reached Negan, her fist flying towards his face. And then Daryl was there, tackling her to the ground. "What the hell Daryl?" she shouted, struggling to free herself from his firm grasp.

Daryl held her down, his eyes hard. "You cant just go around punching people," he said "especially not Negan." Y/N glared at him, her eyes still angry. "Why not?" she demanded "He's a monster."

Daryl sighed, his grip on her loosening. "I know, but we have to play by his rules if we want to survive and that means not doing anything stupid that could get us killed" he finished. 

Y/N nodded, her anger fading. "I know, I just... I can't stand the way he keeps looking at us, like we're nothing."

Daryl's eyes softened, "Your right, but we have to be smart about this, we can't show are emotions." 

Daryl extended his hand out to help her up "we're in this together, remember?, we'll get through this."