You belong here

POV: Daryl catches you trying to run away from the prison.

Daryl had always been on high alert when it came to the safety of the group. So when he noticed that Y/N was missing, he knew that something was wrong.

He quickly made his way through the prison, scanning every corner for any sign of her. And then he saw her: Y/N, standing at the gate, her hand on the lock.

Daryl's heart sank as he realized what was happening. He had always known that Y/N was restless, but he had never expected her to try to leave the prison.

"Hey!" he shouted, his voice echoing off the walls. "What do you think you're doing?"

Y/N froze, her eyes wide with fear. She had been hoping to slip away unnoticed, but now she knew that she had been caught.

Daryl strode forward, his eyes locked on hers. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked, his voice low and dangerous.

Lotus hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to say. But then she took a deep breath and spoke.

"I can't stay here anymore," she said, her voice trembling. "I need to get out. I need to find my family."

Daryl nodded, his eyes softening. He knew what it was like to feel lost and alone, and he couldn't blame her for wanting to leave. But he also knew that the world outside the prison walls was dangerous. He couldn't let her go out there alone.

"Listen," he said, his voice gentle. "I know it's tough in here. But it's even tougher out there. You need to stay with us. We'll help you find your family, I promise."

Y/N looked up at him, her eyes shining with tears. She had never expected him to understand, and she felt a sense of gratitude and respect for him that she had never felt before.

"Thank you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Daryl nodded, his eyes softening. "You're welcome," he said. "We'll figure this out in the morning, now come on."