Piggy back

POV: You jump onto Daryl's back and make him give you a piggyback ride.

Daryl was walking through the woods when he felt a sudden weight on his back. He stumbled forward, nearly losing his footing, before realizing that Y/N had jumped on him, demanding a piggyback ride.

"What the hell?" he said, his voice gruff. "Get off me, girl."

But Y/N just laughed, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. "Come on, Daryl," she said, her voice playful. "You know you love it."

Daryl rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile. He had grown to love Y/N playful nature, even if it sometimes got on his nerves.

"Fine," he said, his voice resigned. "But don't blame me if I drop you."

Y/N just laughed, her grip tightening. "I trust you," she said, her voice light.

Daryl started walking, his steps slow and steady. He could feel Y/N breath on his neck, and he knew that she was enjoying the ride.

"You know," he said, his voice low. "You're lucky I'm in a good mood today. Otherwise, I might have dropped you in a mud puddle."

Y/N continued to laugh, her voice ringing out through the woods. "You wouldn't dare," she said, her eyes sparkling.

Daryl smiled, his heart full. He knew that Y/N was more than just a friend to him. And he would do anything for her, even if it meant giving her a piggyback ride through the woods.