Always here

POV: Your sick.

Daryl had been keeping a close eye on Y/N for the past few days. She hadn't been feeling well, and he was worried about her. He noticed that she was pale and tired, and that she wasn't eating much. 

One afternoon, Y/N suddenly fainted. Daryl caught her before she hit the ground, and he was immediately concerned. He knew that something was seriously wrong.

He called out for Hershel who rushed over and examined Y/N. He quickly realized that she was suffering from a severe infection, and that she needed medical attention right away.

Daryl was beside himself with worry. He had always been fiercely protective of Y/N, and he couldn't bear the thought of losing her. He stayed by her side as Hershel treated her, holding her hand and whispering words of encouragement.

Over the next few days, Y/N slowly began to recover. Daryl never left her side, and he made sure that she had everything she needed. He brought her food and water, and he helped her get up and walk around when she was feeling strong enough.

As Y/N got better, Daryl began to relax. He knew that she was going to be ok, and he was grateful for that. But he also knew that he couldn't let his guard down. In this new, dangerous world, anything could happen at any time. He had to stay vigilant, and he had to keep her safe.

So he continued to watch over her, day and night, making sure that she was comfortable and well cared for. And as he watched her sleep, he knew that he would always be there for her, no matter what.