Let The Plan Begin!

Hey guys! Only 9 more days left of school...think I can handle it? Final exams are filling up my schedule, but after school I'll be able to write daily!

Thank you all for voting and commenting. I really appreciate it . This is my first fanfiction and I just wanted to tell you guys how much I appreciate you all reading it.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! It was amusing to write, imagining Hermione in a situation like this.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"I'm not sure about this, Draco," Hermione said under her breath as she they watched Zack doing his Potions essay quietly in the corner in the library.

The pair of the schemers were hunched under Harry's Invisibility Cloak, watching Zack and getting ready for the first part of their plan. Hermione and Draco had both thought this was going to be a huge success, but now that Hermione was actually here, she was starting to get second thoughts. But seeing the tiny hint of hope that only Hermione could tell was in his eyes, she just couldn't let him down.

She was Hermione Granger, and she could do this. Even if meant acting like a schoolgirl flirt, the girls she couldn't stand to be around without it physically hurting her eyes and ears.

"Granger, I think it's a good time to go now. Nobody is around," Draco whispered and gave her a head bounce. Hermione had agreed to Draco's plan on certain conditions. One of them being to make sure nobody was around to witness her making a fool of herself.

"Alright, are you sure now? Maybe we should wait a couple more minutes to make sure.." Hermione looked around but the only other person in the library was the librarian who was in the back room doing something else.

"Hermione, you can do this," Draco said in a firm voice and Hermione got up and was about to slip the cloak off of her, when, "And, Hermione," she turned around and met his grey eyes that were staring back intently at her, "thanks. For you know, doing this."

Hermione gave him a smile and a flicker of amused was apparent in his eyes when she did so. "What are friends for?"

The flicker disappeared as quickly as it came. He swallowed and nodded. "Go get it, Granger."

With that, Hermione completely slipped herself out of the cloak and pretended to be looking at some old books a couple of yards away from where Zack was studying. Whatever he was doing, he seemed pretty into his work. Hermione then dropped a big book and Zack looked up and their eyes met.

"Hermione! What a surprise, you're in the library!" He smiled and Hermione bent down and placed the book back in its proper place. Priorities first.

"Oh, hi Zack! What are you studying for?" Hermione casually took a seat across from him and he shut his book.

"Oh, nothing now. I would rather talk with you. So, anything new with you?" He asked and Hermione looked into his piercing green eyes. She wondered why his eyes looked so different from Draco's stormy grey ones.