Butterflies

PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE MATURE!!!

-------------------------------------

"How's it coming?" Blaise asked. "It's been a week. Any progress?"

Malfoy collapsed in his chair. 

"The woman was referring to me as the devil and insulting my hairstyle."

"That bad, eh?"

Malfoy shrugged.

"I still have time."

Blaise chuckled. "Why do I get the feeling you are totally fucked on this one, Malfoy?"

"Bite me."

----------------------------------------

"The sheer audacity! Honestly, the man thinks he can have whatever he wants! He won't be getting me!" Hermione declared. 

Although Ginny had been riveted when she heard the news about Malfoy's fixation on Hermione, she was now slightly less attentive after lying on Hermione's bed and hearing her vent for over an hour. 

"Hermione, I've been listening to you go on and on for over an hour now. So may I say something?"

Hermione sighed. "I didn't mean to go on that long. Sorry. Of course you can say something."

"I think you fancy Malfoy. why else would you get so worked up over this?"

Hermione was outraged. "How can you think that? That's absolutely insane! I could never be attracted to something like- like him! He's vile! Despicable! Arrogant! The mere sight of him-"

"Quiet!"

"I'm sorry, Ginny. I didn't meant to start up again-"

"No, not that. Shh! Listen. Do you hear that?" Ginny had sat up on the bed and was frozen in place, listening carefully. 

"I don't hear anything," Hermione said. 

"It's a constant thud. Don't you hear that?" Ginny said. 

She began tapping her fingers to the rhythmic thudding. That's when Hermione finally heard it. It was steadily growing louder and faster. 

"I think it's coming from the common room," Hermione whispered. 

Ginny crawled off the bed and made her way across the room. She slowly creaked the door open.

"There's nobody out there," Ginny said. 

Hermione followed her out to the common room. 

"Where's it coming from?" Hermione asked, the thudding even louder than before. 

"Oh. My. God." Ginny whispered, staring in the direction of Malfoy's room.

"What?" Hermione whispered back.

But then she heard a low moan coming from the same source of the rhythmic thudding. Her eyes snapped to Malfoy's door. 

"He's not-"

"Oh, yes he is," Ginny finished for her. 

Grinning mischievously, Ginny quickly tiptoed to Malfoy's door. 

"Ginny! What are you doing?" Hermione hissed. 

Ginny's grin only grew wider as she pressed her ear to the door. Her mouth opened in shock and she started to silently giggle.

Convincing herself that she only wanted to drag Ginny away from the door and not eavesdrop on Malfoy having sex, Hermione crept towards Ginny and started beckoning her to back away.