𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                               "Good morning, Deku!" A familiar high-pitched voice called behind him while students exited class 1-A's dorm building. Her voice and proximity to his body no longer resonated inside Izukuas it used to; Ochako's chipper voice simply entered one ear then exited the other, which Izuku almost missed because of how much he no longer cared for this particular girl. Fortunately, his delayed reaction caused no suspicion.

"Morning, Uraraka." His forced smile strained his cheeks. The muscle tension didn't so much hurt but immediately began annoying him as he predetermined the extended period he'd need to keep smiling to continue laying low. This "casual friendliness" did play a major importance in his daily life, after all. Admitting his blunt truth regarding his care for one person and one person only would arouse bothersome repercussions. The one thing ― scratch that, the one person his mind focused on, envisioning a brighter future for him and that person spending together that shortly turned into his only life goal. Certainly, surrounding him are nothing more than useful tools to help him advance.

"So, are you...feeling okay?" Uraraka gave him a nervous smile. "I know test results came back fine, but Cloud 9's quirk was said to have a very unique effect on those who she attacks." The most recent villain stirring worry among civilians caused quite an uproar during after-school hours which, unfortunately, dragged one particular student into not-so-foreign trouble. But that was yesterday, a time when nobody else except pro-heroes entered the battlefield and caught Cloud 9. The villain has been taken down, why bother asking if he's "feeling okay" if Izuku used his own two feet to enter U.A.'s building?

"Mhm, I'm alright." Might as well play along, he told himself, still straining his cheeks. "Don't worry, I honestly feel fine. I don't even think her quirk hit me." Ochako smiled more confidently. This is taking too long. His body felt light like nothing resided inside him at all. Organs structured his inward frame, though they served no other purpose than keeping him alive; his heart continued beating, except recollecting Cloud 9's attack he endured so badly it prompted him to enter the hospital didn't erect any worry that he felt different. 

On the contrary: Izuku understood his extreme transformation following his recent attack, and he finally realized there will constantly be something radiating greater importance compared to another, meaning the weaker existence deserves no attention.

Izuku barely spared his companion any attention while she talked his ear off. Her voice sparked nothing. He stared ahead of him, repeating each foot-step until he'd soon reach his classroom. Speaking honestly, U.A. was only seen as useful because he met his reason why trying held purpose. Still, Midoriya opened the door, there never fails to be a hindrance to an otherwise perfect plan.

"Yeah, I entered a contest to try and win a free ticket to this upcoming concert but I ended up winning two," Kaminari said, scratching his pink-tinted cheek. "Would you maybe like to come?" 

Izuku's cheeks grew hot hearing the responding person's voice.

"I'd love to. Send me the full details later today." Perfectly suiting his extremely unkempt black hair overflowing his head, the tips frosted snow-white causing thick strands covering most of his freakish black sclera allowing just the dilated black pupils and irises to match his pure white hair tips. (full name) definitely captivated many people usually due to his unique "punk look" added by his nightmarish black skin that was generated after his quirk development, which he eventually named "Screen". Amidst this specific quirk, he can copy a person's physical look (black and white eyes, hair, and pure black skin are what allow tone variation).

Copying someone's appearance was a ridiculously easy process. His black skin tone alternates, recreating that person's exact shade while his hair adopts their style plus hue and his eyes change color and shape ― even his eyelashes can transform.

The restrictions weren't too bad; he can't imitate two people simultaneously, unlike actual cloning, his quirk only allows him to take the appearance of someone else; his voice stays the same unlike every other aspect of his body; and if he is copying someone who possessed multiple limbs then he couldn't recreate those extra appendages (it went without saying if someone he copied had a quirk, he could not recreate their power).

The drawbacks were also general. Depending on the person's size, he can stay in that form from 2 minutes to an entire day. Between each copy, he needed to wait an hour before he could use his quirk again because he uses multiple energy sources when he changes his appearance. Due to this, the bigger or smaller the person, the more energy is used.

Izuku found this quirk ― this man ― far too...exciting. His eyes never stopped consuming (name)'s features he rarely saw up close in person. His power wasn't like anything Midoriya had seen, and it made him desperate to learn everything he could ― not just what he was capable of doing, but as somebody who stole Izuku's heart. He concluded young (full name) was the person worthy to enter Izuku's solitary world he rebuilt around him. It was as if nobody else was present in class, graciously leaving them alone together for Midoriya to lovingly stare at his soul-mate for however long he wants.

"Why don't we hang out before then?"(name) said. "To get pumped up for the concert we could listen to a few of their songs. I have their entire collection in case you're missing any."

"Whoa! Seriously?! All of them?!" Denki's eyes practically sparkled. (name) shamelessly smiled at the ecstatic male's behavior. "Totally! I don't have a lot of their stuff but I have the underground mixtapes they made a long time ago before they started their world tour." Sharply inhaling, Izuku clenched his fists tightly by his sides. Their proximity made unexplainable feelings boil in his stomach.

It's ironic, seeing that Izuku believed there was nothing left, but anger shot down his veins like lightning striking a rod as he realized (name)'s attention was never fully on him. His popularity surpassed Izuku's expectations, there was always a new person introducing themselves so surely (name) comprehended Kaminari was a faze he'd briefly undergo.

Still...Midoriya looked down at his lap where his shaking fists lay. 

I don't...like this

This was the first chapter of an old Yandere!Izuku x M!Reader x Various!MHA book I had published some time ago before discontinuing it and re-writing it with a completely different plot in mind and discontinuing it again. Decided to make it as a one-shot as a fun throw-back.