𝗶𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮 (2)

【 ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ!ᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺―𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘢𝘶 ❞▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

【 ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ!!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 】
❝ 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺―𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵/𝘢𝘶 ❞
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                                     "Welcome home, honey~" Fragile emerald green clashed with your sullen pockets of darkness under unkempt bangs staring blankly ahead. "I hope work was a lot better for you today~" You kept silent as he lazily kicked off his shoes. Izuku's welcoming smile slowly turned nervous. "U― uhm...sorry I couldn't have dinner ready in time," he said as you walked past him and right toward the kitchen. Again, he was ignored. You silently took out some leftover convenience store sushi, immediately eating it with your hands. "Jeez, I wish you ate healthier, (name)." Izuku sighed at your hopelessness. You had never been the one to take care of yourself unless someone told you to, but this is just pathetic for a man your age.

Sometimes Izuku really didn't know what to do during these situations where he was forced to witness your self-destructive habits, no matter how hard his efforts were to console you as a good husband does. Ultimately, the small male knew he'd be ignored time and time again due to this newfound stubborn independence.

"Will you at least make sure you throw away the trash this time?" It's like complaining and scolding never left an impact on you when comparing how you lived in literal trash piles around the house no matter what Izuku had always said about keeping the place tidy to improve one's mental and physical health. Rather, you seemed to have double-downed on your indecent acts, surrounded by dirty laundry in the bathroom and bedroom alongside bags of trash expiring on the front porch instead of throwing them in the bin just inches away from the door. And it's only gotten worse.

ꔛ♡ꔛ

                          You haphazardly threw on sweatpants, leaving them untied, and a worn-out tank top with a small hole in the center. You weren't even sure if it was an appropriate bedtime...but you weren't going to bother checking. There wasn't anything you needed nor wanted to do at the moment, anyway, and sleeping was the only comforting activity you had now. You already finished your sushi dinner, however remained feeling completely empty inside ― just another reason you stopped focusing on what and when you ate alongside sleeping and personal hygiene.

No matter what, you ended up in the same perpetually tired state you started the day with.

Of course, that did not hinder Izuku's attempts at consoling his beloved husband who'd rather wallow in his own swirling despair than ever consider Izuku's feelings on the situation. The green-haired male, sighing at your belly-flop on the bed, quietly joined your side. You didn't make a single effort to reposition for more comfortableness, opting for just one arm bent over your head with curled knees atop a single pillow and tattered comforter covering a yellowing mattress revealed by pealing sheets.