ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Ж

The Eldunarí residing in Vroengard had been warned by Cuaroc of the new arrivals and the dragon man then sent them a visual image of them.

"How curious" Glaedr said from his place on the pedestal where his golden Heart of Hearts laid.

There were two dragons at the shores easily the size he had been when he...died. Their scales were one pure black with reddish undertones. Spikes layering his chest and head as well as a long continuous red fin down his neck. And another down his tail.

And the female was, stunning to say the least, with sea blue and turquoise scales tinted in fuchsia

And the female was, stunning to say the least, with sea blue and turquoise scales tinted in fuchsia. And long fins along her neck and tail.

 And long fins along her neck and tail

Ж

Allara, Drogos and Embar stared right at Cuaroc who had unsheathed his weapon and held a sword in his hands now. Allara drew out Ânogar, the sword queen Rhaenyra had gifted to her on her 20th nameday and positioned herself in the stance her father had taught her.

The two two legged creatures stared each other down before Cuaroc turned his gaze slightly to the largest of the two dragons. Drogos growled and tilted his head curiously as the dragon-human two leg tried to poke into his mind.

Ж

Cuaroc tried to enter the dragon's mind to communicate only to find nothing but savage instincts and very little to grasp to speak with him.

"Cuaroc, wait for the human girl to speak to you" another of the Elders said.

Cuaroc hesitantly slid his large broadsword back into the sheath at his hip and waited to see the woman's reaction.

Ж

Seeing that the 'dragon man' put his only weapon back into his sheath, Allara did the same.