ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔢𝔫

Saphira waited until Vanir and the new dragon were comfortably sat on the saddle and Eragon had finished saying his goodbyes and then took off leaving the extensive magical forest behind.

ф A Few Days Later

Ж

"This is actually kind of nice" Allara said as she took a mouthful of the giant roasted snail and tried to ignore the texture of it at the same time.

"Right?!" Drogos said "You have to try it raw"

"I think this is good enough for now Drogos" Allara chuckled.

Embar had surprisingly taken a mother role towards the baby dragon and was sharing a snail with him.

"I know I have to wait for you to choose your own name but..." Allara trailed off "...I'll call you Byka for now" (little).

The baby chirped at her, as if he didn't mind it, not that he could understand her.

"Nice to meet you Byka" Drogos nuzzled the top of Byka's head.

ф

Allara had spent the remainder of that day and the next day practicing swordsmanship with Cuaroc and getting tips from Glaedr. At the same time Drogos and Embar also received lessons from the older Eldunarí and the spell Glaedr made at the beginning strengthened until Allara didn't have to always be speaking in Valyrian and switching between languages. Though it came in handy for when they wanted to speak without being understood.

"Eragon will be here this afternoon with the new rider. We must prepare for their arrival" Cuaroc handed Allara a simple tunic and pants to change into since she had been wearing the same shirt and pants for the last two days.

The clothes were loose on Allara since they must've been a man's clothes. She tied her hair back and started to help Cuaroc clear out the beach from all her bags that she had left there for the past few nights.

Drogos, Embar and Allara had fallen into a routine on the island quickly, having gotten used to it.

"So, what are Eragon and Saphira like?" Allara heard Drogos ask Cuaroc as she sat on the black dragon's back facing the sun, one arm over her eyes and the other slowly fanning her face as the day grew warmer.

"He is a human as Allara is, or at least he once was one. He was impulsive at first but he has learnt to control his actions. Saphira is the only female dragon, at least until now, but she is fast on her feet. A bit conceited" the dragon warrior said.

"You are very honest aren't you?" Allara said mockingly.

"Shouldn't I be? Is that not what humans value?" Cuaroc questioned.

"I'm gonna have to teach you a few things about human etiquete one day" Allara laughed.

Cuaroc tilted his head making Allara shake her own in amusement.

"Well this adventure sure is turning out interesting" Drogos said as Cuaroc walked back inside the cave.

"Indeed" Allara sat back upright on Drogos' back "Ready for another flight?"

"Hell yeah" the dragon's wings raised to the sky "You coming sis?"

"Nombmdc" Embar mumbled as she amused herself and Byka by swiping her finned tail on the sand and creating random shapes.