ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯

Vanir sat on the one besides Allara as she waited for Arya to start the class. Arya commenced the 'class' by teaching Allara the names of simple things like branches (kvistr), or water (adurna). Allara took the new language up easily which made it easier for Arya to keep teaching a few longer phrases.

It also lead to Arya and Vanir explaining a few of the wordings put together, like the greeting that Eragon had made Allara learn for when she met the elves.

"That's good for now. Try to practice further with Vanir whenever you are able to before the very next lesson" Arya told Allara.

Ж

As Arya was about to leave, Vanir stopped her.

"Cín highness, na- he going na n- informed nia i Ra'zac situation?" he asked the queen (Your highness, is she going to be informed about the Ra'zac situation?).

"Mín will gar- na darth- a see if i reports mín gar- received are all correct" Arya said visibly worried for the first time since the war (We will have to wait and see if the reports we have received are all correct).

Ж

Allara took up a weird elasticity lesson with the queen and a few other elves (some sort of pilates but harsher) and ended up twisted down into a full split with her upper body being bent further forward by an female elf who had her hands placed on her upper back to help her follow Arya's instructed positions.

Once Arya deemed Allara stretched enough, she thanked the female elf and helped our protagonist back onto her feet.

"Firnen is telling me that he has finished up with Drogos and Embar so they will be making their way here right about..." a cacophony of flapping wings was heard above them "...now"

Allara turned with the elves as winds flogged the tops of the trees making the two legs cover their eyes with their forearms while the three dragons, and the baby on Drogos with the Eldunarí stone of Agaravel, landed on the ground.

"Allara!" Drogos and Embar ran to their partner after they had finally finished their own training "How was your training?"

"Fine, fine" Allara groaned without translating back to English since she was too tires to do so (I'm saying English because I'm not sure of what the original Westerosi language was).

"Allara" the young woman turned around slowly to face the queen who was still there "I also wanted to ask you something. Alanna and Dusan got really curious when we told them where you were from and asked if you could teach them some of your language so they can speak more comfortably with Drogos and Embar"

"Oh the children" Allara remembered the two cute little elven children that had been presented to her during the dinner the day before "Of course, it would not be a problem and Drogos and Embar would enjoy having a few other people to talk to without having to translate everything through their minds"

"Then I will be telling you when they are ready to have you give them a class about it" Arya said, turning away to walk back inside the palace "And a few other elves might be joining them"

"Wait what?" Allara didn't have time to stop the queen after her last remark.

She caught Vanir smirking lightly before he managed to hide his face away from her.

"Did he just smirk at me? He did didn't he?" Allara said out loud in Valyrian so she wouldn't be understood.

"Aw calm down Allara" she heard Agaravel in her mind, the she dragon Eldunarí had made Allara feel so accustomed to having her in her mind that it felt almost natural now so Allara's natural mind defences went down around her "Now let's go see that blacksmith they have here. I feel rather curious about her"

And so, Allara spent the rest of the next few days travelling around the different cities of Ellesmera to introduce herself and Drogos and Embar, and training with Vanir and Arya while her two friends did the same with Firnen and Agaravel.

The Stark lady had also been taught a few simple spells seeing as she could only give energy and not take it from her surroundings making her tire herself out if they were anything apart from healing spells, which had the contrary effect and rejuvenated her when she did use more advanced ones.

She had learnt ones like the spell to make others fall asleep and a few deadly ones like 'jierda' (break), as they required only a few moments to do.

All right last big time skip since I am expecting you all to more or less know how Oromis trained Eragon, well, something similar with Arya and Allara.

ф Several days later

"Faster!" Arya barked at Allara as the human woman continued to evade the blows from Vanir.

Allara and the elf had been at it for the past three hours so that Allara's stamina could build up. Even though she was getting tired she just continued to strengthen her blows against him. The result of the spar was as usual with Vanir claiming his victory but Allara had made him work harder than other times for it, resulting in her earning the elf's acceptance, at least a little.

"You've gotten a bit better" Arya told her.

Ж

What Arya said was and understatement. For a human Allara had improved far more than one even without the Rider's spell acting upon her body. She would even be able to take on a few of the other elves.

Firnen had told her that he didn't really have to do much other than teach Drogos the Ancient Language as the two dragons were older than him and more experienced at 'being dragons'.

The two of them, Embar and Drogos would also be a great addition if they decided to ally themselves with them.

"Nin Arya Drötning" an elf walked up to her as the two 'students' decided to renew their sparring (My Queen Arya) "An envoui o Drötning Nasuada has arrived na talk nia i 'problem'" (An envoy from Queen Nasuada has arrived to talk about the 'problem').

"Take hain na nin studui a ask hain na darth- ennas" she whispered back to the elf (Take them to my study and ask them to wait there).

Her gaze was drawn back to the human woman who was pushing her silver hair out of her face. The elven queen thought it far too soon to tell Allara about the issues that were resurfacing in Alagaësia but it seemed that it had to be done if she wanted the human woman to help them.

All right I just realised that some of the characters might be a ᵗⁱⁿʸ bit OOC but just roll with it.