𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

"Allara" the elf said, his voice filled with tenderness "I understand if you need time to process this. But I wanted you to know how I feel"

Happy tears welled up in Allara's eyes as she nodded, overwhelmed by the weight of their shared connection. She knew that this journey had changed her in ways she couldn't fully comprehend yet, and perhaps, embracing love was a part of that transformation.

"Thank you for telling me" Allara whispered, her voice filled with a mix of vulnerability and hope "I also want you to know that you've touched my heart in ways I never thought possible"

They sat there, watching the sunset as the three dragons sat at their sides, their hearts filled with a mix of uncertainty and the promise of a new beginning. The future remained uncertain, but in that moment, they found solace in each other's presence, knowing that together, they would navigate whatever challenges lay ahead.

ф

"Adar!" a small white haired girl ran up to her father happily (father).

"Islanzadí! My sweet" Vanir picked up his daughter and held her up "What is it?"

"Embar told me she want me to be her partner" the little girl told him.

"She...told you?" he asked curiously as she nodded "Let's go tell mother, hm?"

Allara greeted her partner and daughter happily as they came up to her while she helped Dusan hold his sword up as his sister hit a training dummy herself.

"Our daughter says that Embar told her to join her as her rider"

"Oh really? That's great love" the woman told the child who giggled happily "Go on with her"

"Can Dusan and Alanna come with me?" the two elven children looked up to their mentors expectantly and when the adults nodded, they bounded off together.

The pair watched their daughter and her friends go visit the dragons. Vanir looked down at his partner with adoring eyes and felt the urge to kiss her, so he did, surprising her.

Their lips met in a tender embrace, and a surge of warmth filled their hearts. In that moment, time seemed to stand still, as if their love could conquer any obstacle. The woman's cheeks flushed with delight, and she returned the kiss with equal passion.

As they pulled away, they shared a knowing smile, their connection stronger than ever. Hand in hand, they continued watching the children, their love intertwined with the joyous laughter echoing in the air. In this enchanted world of dragons and elves, their bond flourished, reminding them of the beautiful adventure they were embarking on together.

Ж

Aurora and Thanatos flew together as the woman smiled at her daughters newfound happiness. She want's sure she or the rest of her family would be able to see her but she was glade Allara was more than okay and thriving in her new home.

"Ivestragī's jikagon arlī lenton Thanatos" she told her partner softly (Let's go back home Thanatos).