𑄽୧ : 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆.

today was the day of seungyeon's audition to determine whether she'll be able to carry on in the music school next year or not. she couldn't care less though, she hated the music they had to play so even if she failed - she wouldn't mind. but she knew she couldn't fail, because she simply couldn't handle shamefully going back to south korea, facing her parents, and telling them she failed music school.

seungyeon sat in front of the judges with a deep breath, steadying her fingers on the piano as she closed her eyes and started playing one of beethoven's classics: symphony no.5.

her fingers gracefully glided across the black and white keys, the judges closing their eyes in tranquility as they listened. after a couple of minutes, she opened one of her eyes and peeked at the judges who still had their eyes closed - swaying.

a grin crept up on seungyeon's face, her fingers speeding up as she turned the classic, simple music piece into a severely modernised pop piece of music. all of the judges looked at her in disbelief.

mr hughes banged his hands on the table which caused her to abruptly stop as he stood up: "what- what have you turned beethoven's music into?! rubbish?!"

the girl sighed and bit her bottom lip, ruffling her own hair with her fingers in frustration.

the student sat in front of them all, playing with her fingers, hesitant to hear what they have to say

the student sat in front of them all, playing with her fingers, hesitant to hear what they have to say. she looked up at them through her bangs; they were all whispering to each other.

"miss kim, we have decided to expell you from the school. if you want to study here again, you will have to audition next year," mr hughes said.

seungyeon cried out, pushing her bangs back even though they fell back in place: "shoot! nobody wants to hear your ugly accent all the time anyways," she mumbled to herself in korean so they couldn't understand before getting up.

with her luggage, she stood outside the school, looking around as she was in a predicament. that was until she sighed and opened her phone, booking the soonest flight to south korea.

 that was until she sighed and opened her phone, booking the soonest flight to south korea

at the airport, she was in the women's bathroom. she quickly changed her school uniform into a onestar t-shirt with a pair of jeans and a zip up on top. she decide to disguise as a boy with two options: live with minjun and the disguise is so she's not recognised or, disguise in order to debut pursuing her dream of making and performing the music she truly loves.

she tied her shoulder length hair up into a ponytail, fixing her wispy bangs as she took the somewhat realistic looking boy wig out, adjusting it once she put it on.

"wow, it actually looks real," she said as she quickly shook it off and started taking her lipgloss and concealer off, adding a few moles here and there. once she fixed the wig, she gave herself a smile and walked out of the bathrooms, dragging her luggage along.

once seungyeon got out of the bathroom, the women in front of her screamed - looking at her as if she just killed someone. seungyeon just furrowed his eyebrows before realising.

"oh no ma'am," she said as he shook both her hands and stepped forward, to which the woman quickly ran away.

"do i really look like a boy that much?" she asked herself.